Looks or personality, what would you choose?

Choose one of the following. Just a fun pole to see what people are looking out for nowaday

• If he/she has a stunning personality I don't even see what he/she looks like
  • If he/she is eye candy I don't mind if she is a do-do
  • It has to be both or no interest.
    Vote C
  • I don't care about looks or personality, just want to be loved
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks for the initial attraction and long term sex life which is important in a relationship.

Personality for when you start living together so that you get along and enjoy each others company.

What Guys Said 3

• A and D kinda go together for me. Being so loving would be a part of her personality, no?

But ya, personality matters the most and always will. It's the truly attractive thing in a person. I mean, both is nice, but I really want to be with someone that I can get along with great :P oh well.

• C.

• c.

What Girls Said 2

• A good personality can make up for looks but I could never be with someone I'm not attracted to.

• C defoo. ido care a lot about looks but I like him 2 have a good personlity as well.