Non-expensive prom dresses?

prom is coming up next month, and I am really excited for it. only problem is I don't have a dress. and I'm pretty broke. lol. sooo, does anybody know of a store that sells formal dresses that would be appropriate for prom, but cost under 90 dollars? I already know of some places online, but I don't want to take a chance of it not fitting correctly, so I need to be able to try them on.

~thanks! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to places like nordstrom rack, saks off fifth, maybe marshalls. I had a lot of luck looking those places. I actually found a dress on sale for $65 at bloomingdale's last year, but I think I just got lucky there.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I think most people don't wear their prom dress more than once and, in Sweden anyway, there is a pretty big market of secondhand dresses. You can get some really cheap and then go to a tailor, or if you know someone who can sow, to make it fit perfectly,

• macys is a good choice

• believe it or not thrift stores have great dresses that where my friend got hers

• mad cloth.com... ebay ? monsoon ... h and m ? ...make your own? go to some second hand stores and go for a right dig .. you never know what you may find .. bring it home and jazz it up your self if your reallly stuck ... otherwise id op for shopping and looking around more , you live in america I presume? take a weekend off and head around the stores get a idea what you like and then if too expensive find the extact one some where else . I am living in Europe so I am not sure about stores too much ..u could try monsoon , for some ideas ? best of luck