Are girls turned off if they look like they weigh more than the guy?

I hate to say it, but a lot of girls look like they weigh more than me :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's your gameplan:

-When your getting a glass of milk for breakfast, you should have a bottle of chocolate syrup in the other.

-Your going to eat so much peanut butter that your going to be hatching peanut shells.

-Just get it over with and put every pizza joint in the area on speed dial.

-Your food pyramind should be upside down

-If you can buy a cow and put it in the back yard, fresh ice cream will please the pallet better.

- Instead of choking down a couple of eggs after a workout like rocky, your going to be shoveling Crisco into your mouth at unfathomable rates.

- Saturated fat is not a four letter word

What Girls Said 9

• Depends on how comfortable both of them are with themselves. If it bothers you she is, then she's going to feel uncomfortable with it. I dated a guy that was smaller than me, but he thought it was great because he didn't mind being unique. He'd jump into my lap and tell me that he loved that we were different.

• they can be lighter just as long as they aren't shorter, if he's both then I would feel like he's my little brother

• I think I've weighed more than every guy I've been with apart from maybe two?

I don't mind at all, infact I like skinny boys :) xx

• lol awrhh, your not lighter than me :D &+ ermm... narhh idon't mind if the guy was lighter.

• I wouldn't mind if he doesn't mind :)

• Will you marry me? :P

• yes

• my boyfriend is lighter than me, but he can still pick me up, so its all good. sometimes I'm a bit self conscious, but not turned off :P

• yup guys has to be at least 10lbs bigger than me

What Guys Said 1

• you weigh less than 80 pounds?

• Yeah 73

• lol you could got serious bone damage if you got an accident. but if it's in genes, what else can we say.