Do guys like white girls who look asian?

I'm white, but my eyes have that extra lid thingy that Asians have, I have bangs and layers and when I straighten my hair lots of people tell me it looks asian. But I'm blond. And like I said, white. So I was wondering, do guys like it when white girls look sort of asian? Or should I stick with trying to look like a normal american?

Most Helpful Girl

• just be whoever you want to be. I think it's the general package. I'm half asian, I have more american features though.

What Guys Said 2

• Look like yourself, miss, don't try to look like something you aren't. Everybody likes different things, it's not like there's a hard and fast rule.

• Yes I think it is the fact that the eyes have like an almond shape is what looks really hot

What Girls Said 1

• you know Asians can be normal Americans as well right?

no one said an american is a blond hair, blue eyed person...

• Of course, by normal I mean a typical white person, when most people see an Asian girl, I doubt they think 'Hey she's from America!' more like it would be 'Hey she's from Japan! Or China!'. Yeah, I was just clarifying :P