Hot bikini body VS a stick?

Explain the difference between being hot and thin and not having enough curves or being too skinny

would oyu consider these to be hot or a stick...by the way none are me

a. link

b. link

c. link

d. link

Most Helpful Guy

• They all look similar. Choice C looks a little thicker than the others but still has an attractive body type. Choice A almost gave me a boner but I'm not sure if that was because of any difference in body type or because I liked the top and jean shorts and the way she is standing. B looks good also and I really like the perky breasts on D so there are things I like about them all but if I had to choose based only on looks only I choose A.

What Guys Said 7

• I think (a) is a bit too skinny, but apart from that I like them all.

• Not really seeing much curves in any of them. They all look either average or too skinny.

• They all look very nice, I think =] I can't really answer though, 'cos like, I quite like all body types, from very very thin to very very fat, and I think the nature of your curiosity isn't directed to someone like me, you know?

• My f***ing god, GAG suck with peoples weight. Don't listen to most of these picky f***ers, man. All of these girls are at least attractive to any male with a healthy sex drive (unless they have preferences to the adverse, you know, like Ingway).

• a. is a stick, the rest are pretty close. none are particularly attractive/ "hot."

If a girl doesn't have curves, I have no attraction to her.

• one word. voluptuous.

stick.

• for all them?

• they're different from earlier pics.. I can't define them. peace.

• I also live petite build though...

• all are hot but none have boobs. smaller side of things wouldn't mind more curves. post more for other comments

• The first one is hot,the second is ok,the third is slightly better then the first,the last one is like stick thin.

What Girls Said 2

• I like b and c.

There's too much rib cage showing in a.

• the last 2 are thin with curves

the first 2 are just borderline anorexic