Ladies, what do you think about a guy with long eye lashes?

I have long eyelashes for a guy, almost to the point where it looks like I'm wearing eye liner. I've had girls tell me I have pretty eyes, do you ladies find this attractive or repulsive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sexy as hell

• Lol, the girl that told me, she kept looking deep into my eyes, so then I kept looking deep into hers. Then I got paranoid because I thought I had an eye booger. Then she clasps her hands together and starts giggling, she's like, you have pretty eyes and long eye lashes. I felt offended but I didn't say anything.

• Absolutely no need to be offended. I know some guys get weirded out by a girl referring to them as pretty or beautiful but it doesn't get much better than that. Next time a girl looks longingly into your eyes and tells you they're pretty for God's sake if you're into her, kiss her.

• Lol, she was very attractive, but I wasn't particularly attracted to her at all. (Not my type) I didn't say anything about being offended, but I did say thank you. She was just a stranger, we were standing in line.

What Girls Said 13

• I love long eye lashes, they are so sexy, the boy I like has long eye lashes and I love them they are so hot. I wouldn't have noticed it but my friend asked if he was wearing make up and I whipped my head round, ever since I have always thought his eyes were so gorgeous even if he did get angry about the question. It is cute and so nice!

• Eyes are a thing that most girls look at first and if girls have told you that you have pretty eyes, you should believe them. It is a good thing.

• I would have preferred...handsome eyes. But after reading yall comments, I guess I'm cool with pretty.

• Its cool, long lashes bring attention to the eyes. :) Long lashes are a dominant trait genetically as well, so it would be odd if people found them unattractive.

• gorgeous eyes are the first thing I notice on a man. the darker or fuller the lashes, the more mesmerising he is to me, IMHO

• i dnt mind at all

• If you aren't wearing makeup it wouldn't mind I'd probably be jealous.

• Attractive. But, I might be jealous too! Then again, your kids could end up with them ; )

• Just letting you know that your smiley face doesn't have eyelashes, and also, the mouth and the eyes got separated when typing the sentence.

• sexy as hell dude!

• It wouldn't bother me at all.

• I think it's pretty

• I LOVE IT I find guys with long eye lashes adorable

• sounds pretty

• Most men have longer eyelashes than women.

Eyelashes are probably the last thing I'll notice in a guy, its not something I really care about. Even if you did use makeup I wouldn't really care. There is so much more to a guy that I would rather devote my attention to :)

But when I do make my way around to your eyes, I generally enjoy long eyelashes. My boyfriend has long eyelashes and these big brown eyes and I stare at him for hours :P

So no, it's not repulsive.

What Guys Said 0