If a girl looks annoyed/uncomfortable when I talk to her?

But gets mad at me/upset when I stop talking to her and says she isn't annoyed (but she obviously looks annoyed and/or bored), what am I supposed to do? What is she thinking?

Well, I didn't want to make it a long read, but its when *I* talk to her, if anybody else comes and talks, she is all smiling and comfortable not doesn't look like a bitch at all, that what makes it so vexing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you like feeling like she doesn't want to talk to you and would rather be doing anything else but?

If so, continue to talk with her. If not, don't. She forfeits the right to be pissed at you for not talking to her.

• I never thought about it that way, thanks

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not sure but she seems like a pain... either way she is annoyed but maybe when you talk to her you think she is annoyed because of the facial expression and some girls just naturally look like bitches...lol I have a friend like that and I have to tell her all the time, but when I tell her she starts laughing and switches it up but she always slowing goes back to the annoyed look... I think its to much drama

• maybe it's the topic you're talking about

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe she just isn't very good at expressing herself?

• if girl annoyed when you stop talking than you talk with girl but say its not possible all time if she loves you than understand your feeling and not annoyed with you