What are some ways to dress up band t-shirts?

I'm a big fan of band t-shirts and graphic shirts of that nature. I usually wear them with skinny jeans, Converse, and hoodies. If I'm feeling a little more girly, I wear flats and cardigans instead. This seems a little boring, though. Any ideas?

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• From what I've seen around campus (I do not claim that ay of these are good ideas, I'm just saying that girls do)-

Wear skinny jeans with a short, loose skirt over them

Skinny jeans with heels

I've seen girls use ribbons in their outfits (Hair, as a necklace)

Jewelry

(To change up the style) Wear an long sleeve shirt under the t-shirt, instead of a hoodie

Big belts (over shirts, not in belt loops

Girly hair dos/makeup

modified shirts- ripped up, tied up, cut...

I don't actually know what of this is fashionable but... That's what I see.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• smallest size you can squeeze into with skinny jeans or a denim or leather skirt

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm a size XS, and I have yet to find a place that sells XXS. Any other suggestions? I only ask because that's pretty much what I already wear.

• how about with a skirt, maybe a denim one...with some nice flats...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I layer a pearl and chain necklaces with mine. You could also do beaded necklaces as well, and a flirty skirt. Maybe some cute floral leggings with pretty flats and a headband with a bow. You can also try doing a nice short cardigan with the band tee and a lace tank underneath with skinny jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try plaid punk skirts link (exept maybe in red)

cool boots maybe like theese link

and arm warmers

0|0
    0|0
  • I have basically the same style as you do. Accessories, that's how I jazz up. Mostly bracelets. As odd as it seems, I coordinate my earrings with my mood. I usually wear barbells or bolder, blacker, bigger earrings with band shirts, and shiny, silvery, 'pretty' earrings with cardigans. Necklaces make things fun too, and belts. Just explore different things, see what fits you.

0|0
    0|0
  • i do the same thing but nowadays I have been putting my graphic tees with a skirt and some heels with a short denim jacket the skirt doesn't necessarily have to be denim. some cute heels and a nice kind of long necklace really dresses it up and keeps it fun

0|0
    0|0
  • i tie ribbons around the sleeves-pull them through the sleeve and tie a bow

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe with some long necklaces

0|0
    0|0