Why do women wear long fake press on nails when men find it unattractive?

Saw this one woman with really long fake press on nails, she couldn't dial a phone number in her cell because of it!

This get HGTV'd f***ing pop up is PISSING ME OFF MORE THAN PRESS ON NAILS

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get it... I really, really don't like those things :P

• I thumbed your comment up so the number of thumbs up is greater than the one thumb down.

• You totally showed them... Well, even if you didn't, thanks :)

What Girls Said 11

• it's pretty at first, I've only worn fake nails once, all other times it's a manicure or just painted by myself. I got annoyed at the fake nails or gel set I had because yeah they grew out and were a pain in the ass to take off.

• Because...wait for this...wait...mens opinions aren't eh center of the universe, therefore most women don't give a damn.

• Our opinions aren't at the center of the universe, women are.

• They don't do it for that reason, no. That reason doesn't factor an awful lot in major decisions.

• Perfect response QA. Men get blamed for the stupid crap women do to 'be more attractive to men'.

• cuz guys do like it

• You mean like Kramer when he met that one woman who turned him on with back scratches? hmmm...back scratches...

• idk guys have told me they like it cause it tickles in a good way... they find them sexy...

• maybe she wasn't straight and her girlfriend loves them, every thought of that? ahaha sorry I will never get the fake nails thing they just look like claws and make losing an eye seem like an everyday threat.

• i don't know why eeer I hate them they look sh*t lol

More from Girls
6

What Guys Said 3

• Because women find women with longer nails attractive. For some reason, they have the delusion that this inconvenience is stylish or attractive. I strongly agree with YOU.

~Distant

• Haven't you figured out that women dress for other women--not men?

• Do females on here admit that? No, they just keep saying they do it for themselves. I'm trying to get answers on what women will portray outwardly as opposed to the actual truth.

• And what have you concluded?

• 'Cos she doesn't give a f*** with you think. OHHH SNAAAAPPPP SCRUUUUUUBBBBBB

• In Gender Comms class we learned that some things when do because they don't give a f*** what we think is actually the product of the Male Gaze. I'm testing out the reaction to this question to do a sociological analysis. thank you though, for your...diplomatic...comment

• Hows it feel to be a liar

LIAR