What could I do for her?

My best friend is so pretty and has a great body but she doesn't have any self esteem she thinks she's ugly..I've told her many times that she is not ugly and that is the truth..but her response to me is that I'm just saying that to make her feel happy..I really want to help her and I want your help too? I'll be thankful if you do!

Most Helpful Guy

• The truth is that most girls a better looking than they think. I'm not going to lie and tell you every girl has a hidden beauty to them. However, most girls look in the mirror, I think and see what is wrong. They look at everything they hate about themselves rather than looking and seeing that they have nice eyes, nice skin, or beautiful hair. As for making her feel better, I don't know. Guys always have a hard time getting girls to believe then when they say they are beautiful. Maybe show her picture to a few random guys and ask them what they think of how she looks and then tell her what they said. Maybe if she hears that 5 or so guys though she had great hair, an amazing body and nice lips it would make her feel better. She probably just doesn't get told how beautiful she really is that often. This is just my opinion though and as a girl, you probably would know far more about it than I.

What Guys Said 3

• Try building up her confidence in other areas. Women, as you know, can be very sensitive about their looks. The worth of a person is more than the outside; if she has confidence in herself as a person, she'll gradually see her outside for whatever it is, regardless of how she looks. Trying to base self-esteem on looks is precarious because it makes your confidence subject to other's approval.

• Just tell her how great of a person she is and all the different great qualities she has. For whatever reason a lot of people do not see what the rest of the world sees and they pick on every little thing about themselves.

• Tell her to send a picture to one of your friends and tell the dude to tell her she looks pretty.

What Girls Said 0