Do you like this skirt?

link

I just totally fell in love with this skirt. What do you guys think?

Like it? Love it? Hate it?

Most Helpful Guy

• OH, I LOVE THAT SKIRT! IT'S SOOOOO PRETTY! It can be dressed up or down too. You can put a pretty blouse with it N look really dressed up, or put a more casual sweater or top N look just as awesome! You have GREAT taste! I'm sure you'll be turning some heads too! (LOL) Enjoy...

What Guys Said 9

• meh

• All it needs is candles.

• It's pretty, reminds me of a tall cake with pink icing.

• it is pretty and very girly

• Yeah you should get some attention wearing it. And if you don't, no loss. Anyway, I likes it.

• have you ever seen the episode of that 70's show where jackie and hyde had just broken up but she realizes she still wants him. she's wearing a skirt like this one on her bed when she's talking to kelso eating the pink jelly beans. cause she doesn't like things that taste white. the skirt she's wearing isn't pink but its the same type. it looks good on her, then again its mila kunis. what wouldn't look good on her. anyway, I'm sure you'll look good in it.

• Its pretty cute and I'm sure you can pull it off ;)

• It's definitely cute...just be prepared to turn heads wearing it. If you're shy...don't buy it, ok?

• It'd make a killer headdress too, with some adjustments

• not bad...i'd wear it XD

• I like it, id actually wear it myself.

What Girls Said 9

• It's cute - but I wouldn't wear it.

The length would not be good on me, or the shape.

• the length would be prefect for my height

• Very cute in the picture of the girl. I wouldn't say I love it, only because I know if I bought it I would only wear it once or twice. If I saw you on the street wearing it, I'd stop you and tell you I liked it.

• reminds me of pretty in pink :P maybe if you wore it with something edgy on top,but it sort of looks like a nighty

• i like it, but I think it would look werid on me cause I'm 5 foot. It would look good on a tall person though. Good choice :)

• If it was half the lenght I would wear it. But its a bit too long for me.

• i'm on the taller side, so on me, it would be a few inches above the knee

• Oh, that would still look OK. Depends also what top your going to wear. I would wear a plain vest, as the skirt is done up a lot.

• hmmm...it's very girly/feminine...i personally don't like it, but I can see it being very attractive on a person.

• Not my style...It's kinda ugly to be honest.

• lol at least you're honest

• its okay not my style though

• I like it, but I wouldn't wear it. I'm short so its a bit long for me.