How pretty is too pretty?

This one's for girls and guys, for gay people and straight people... =)

Please post a link to "prove your thesis". ha ha

Thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• You come very close...

And Christina Hendricks and Hayley Williams.

What Guys Said 5

• my old crush was too pretty but I have no link, so f*** it.

• There's such a thing as "too" pretty? I guess you DO learn something new everyday.

~Distant

• Pretty by definition means that which cannot become excessive. Natalie Portman is exceptionally pretty and that only makes her more pleasing to the eye. There is no such thing as too pretty. You are conflating pretty with grotesque I assume.

• Maybe you...but I like my woman to be prettier than me so it's a win win! =o)

• I've never seen a girl who's too pretty, but I've seen a lot of guys who are too pretty. Guys shouldn't look like prison bitches. I don't know why so many women are attracted to pretty boys aka prison bitches. How do they feel safe with them? If I were a girl, I'd be attracted to real men.

too pretty/prison bitches examples:

Christiano Ronaldo: link

link

link (Holy sh*t, many girls are attracted to him. Sad world.)

Joe Jonas: link (He's prettier than most girls.)

Zac Efron: link (Pretty face, girlie hair... sad.)

Orlando Bloom: link (Girly hair, plucked eyebrows.)

Unknown: link (Total feminization/fashionable, girlie hair... he's basically begging to get raped.)

There are many more of them out there, but I need to deal with it...

What Girls Said 3

• For a guy, for me it's just about my preference. Some girls like it. I prefer a slightly rugged look. Like, Gabriel Aubrey is about the "prettiest" I'll go, I think he's gorgeous.

If I think he's "too pretty" for me it refers to his face, not style or fashion etc. And it doesn't mean I want a macho guy either, it doesn't refer to attitude for me.

Gah, it's hard to explain for me. Sorry this answer wasn't helpful lol

• how pretty is too pretty? I've never seen anyone that's 'too pretty'...i don't even know what that means to be honest...can you elaborate?

• girl examples

doutzen kroes

link

link