Is my haircut appropriate for my upcoming job interview?

It kinda looks like this link

Only difference is that my sides aren't completely shaved like his... and I don't have a beard.

Had the interview today. Manager didn't seem to care so it's all good lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol. does it matter? it's not like you can wear a wig to cover it up... :p

honestly, I think it's okay...they shouldn't NOT hire you because of your less than traditional haircut :) make sure you're dressed extra nice that day as compensation.

What Girls Said 2

• considering you're a ninja,they'd be foolish not to hire you.post a pic ,i doubt you've gone from being Asian to being black

• I tried posting a pic but the file is too large. Is there anyway I can compress it? And race has nothing to do with anything, the haircuts just similar.

• no I mean I'm guessing you're not a large black man (mr T) xD

• as long as you appear respectable and clean, you''ll be fine

What Guys Said 8

• If your interviewing for the role of Mort in an upcoming documentary updating the whereabouts of the Bazooka Joe bubble gum comic strip gang, then you should make a lasting impression.

• yeah dude, go for it.

• Or you could just post a picture. No one looks like Mr T. Only Mr T looks like Mr T.

• Ok haircut and clothes don't matter as long as you know this:

The crazier the haircut or your style, the more awesome you're going to have to come across to compensate for that.

Good Luck!

• Are you a ninja?

• IRONY IN PLACE OF BALLS BALLS IN PLACE OF BRAINS BRAINS IN PLACE OF SOUL

You should be thinking 'Is my upcoming job interview appropriate for my haircut?'

• Haha, I like the way you think!

• Niice. I say if I have an interview, I'm gonna be a real ****, but like, the other way around. Like they turn up in a suit, and I'll be like, 'You wear suits often?', like trying to catch them out that they've dressed up just for the interview. And I'd be like, 'Say something interesting about yourself', and they'll go into their CV balls, and I'll be like, 'No way man, I don't wanna hear your sales pitch. I wanna hear stories about your granny fetishes', or something. LOL

• LMAO, you totally should! I could imagine someone doing this! xD

• Yes, man; I think it's cool. Love the gangsta style; but let it grow up a lil' bit before the job interview.

• lo, you're interviewing to become a boxer? JK