I want to be a 10 , how ?

ok, well on FB guys always rate me as a 8 . I want to be a 10? how will I be a 10?

Most Helpful Girl

• By thinking of yourself as a 10. Confidence is key, it doesn't matter what they say on facebook because of the common phenomenon of averaging, you will get good scores and bad, they will average out. There will always be someone who views you as a 100 without you ever knowing it. I mean of course on the superficial level, look after yourself. Make sure you keep your hair healthy and free of splits, that you keep up a daily skin routine to reduce blemishes, wear things that compliment your body (there are plenty of TV shows and websites giving advice on this, check out Gok's fashion fix and flick through a magazine like vogue, Harper's bazaar or even the cheaper gossip mags that will at least also point out what is hideously wrong with particular outfits) more importantly wear outfits that make you feel divine, either making you feel stylish, sexy, sophisticated, whatever but good. A great outfit is ruined by a nervous composure. Anytime someone compliments you on an outfit, says how much it suits you or you get random compliments from strangers, take heed. You'll gradually learn which things suit you the best, if wishing to make a secure statement and unsure as to how to go about it, choose a style icon to follow. At the end of the day, if it's photos that are being judged there is a heck of a lot that editing can do to get that 10 everytime. But like I say, on those sites, it is almost statistically impossible to get a 10 and sometimes people give low scores out of spite or for jokes. The key is definitely confidence, you are beautiful, be proud of your unique, obviously way above average qualities. If you are a 10 in your head, no one can tell you any different.

What Guys Said 5

• Well there is always the practice of being around lower ranked girls to give the illusion that you're higher than you are. Or you could look at all the other answers which are excellent.

• What's wrong with being an 8? If 5 is logically the average, then you're well above the curve.

• Personality and stop caring so much what they think.

• Without pics, I can't really give advice

• people rate you on facebook?

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly, I'd say that any guy who's out their rating you (even if he gives you a 10) isn't worth your time. And on top of that, guys are all unique and they'll all be attracted by different things, so there's really no way to make yourself look 100% attractive to everybody.

I'm sure you're beautiful-- you don't need a bunch of random, superficial guys on Facebook to tell you that. :)

• *any guy who's out there

Sorry, grammar fail. :P

• once again no pic... wear less clothes in your pics

• attitude

• Who cares what other people rate you. Too sexy = too slutty.