Why do men like big breasts?

why do men like big breasts? I have double-ds and they're so annoying when I go running and when I have to pick out a proper bra and I can't wear specific clothing styles due to them because they pop out too much and it makes me look like a slut. however if the same dress or outfit was on a girl with no breasts, she'd look cute, which makes me so envious! since I really want so many outfits but I can't wear them! ARGH! I wish I had small breasts... sigh. I don't understand my guy's obsession with them either...life sucks.

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Not every guy is after big breasts. I prefer a nice butt and DEFINITELY pretty eyes.

This is one of those interesting questions. Girls with small breasts seem to want bigger ones. Girls like yourself seem to want smaller ones.

It is true that you are not going to be able to wear the same fashions that a girl with a smaller frame. So, don't try to dress that way. You aren't built that way. However, there are many fashions that you can wear that will accent your shape without having it say "HEY WORLD, HERE'S MY BOOBS!" Try some searching on the internet with word combinations such as:

'fashions for large breasted girls' 'dresses for large breasts' 'how not to show too much cleavage' 'Big breasts but don't want to dress slutty'

No, I am not a gay fashion designer. My wife just has me watching 'America's Next Top Model' a lot. Watching enough of those episodes, and even a straight guy becomes a dress designer after a while...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• We just like breasts period, no matter what size. They are just fun to play with and fondle :D I can't even explain exactly why I like boobs ( - Y - ) I just do. Its like asking someone why they are homo or heterosexual.

0|1
    0|0
  • You are lucky to have them, you know how much free crap you can get with big boobs. I had a friend with massive knockers when I hanged out with her she would always get free ice cream, free movie tickets, free drinks, even girls would give her free stuff. Did I get free things, noooo! Embrace what god gave you.

0|0
    1|0
  • because it means they can suck on them and there would still be enough for the baby!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all do I prefer smaller to medium sized ones but I do have a lot of male friends who are OBSESSED with big breasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big breasts are "whatever" for me.

As long as there are nipples to suck on, that's perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are really nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • i know the biological portion of my brain would say something like bigger boobs = higher chance for successful mating, but I don't know for sure. guys love boobs because they're something we don't have. every time we get to investigate them is like a privilege ha ha you should love yourself though, big boobs and all. if you don't mind me asking, why do you not enjoy showing them off?

0|1
    0|0
  • I love boobies. They make me feel safe.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• men likes big breasts because to play with it and because it's sexy and juicy to suck on.

1|1
    0|0