What are the first things you look at when you meet a guy?

Maybe their eyes? smile? heck. his nose?

I just want to have some insight to what females are looking at.

Most Helpful Girl

• at first glance I don't look at anything in particular just his face in general as in does everything work later I go in detail strating from the eyes and then lips

What Girls Said 9

• Well. I usually look at his eyes and his hair. And his body type too! Well, I look at their body type a lot because I get very intimidated by huge guys. If they're toned, then that's a different story lol. But most of all I try and get a sense of what his personality is like. Shy, cocky etc, etc.

• Yes, yes, and not so much. But keep in mind that girls don't just care about physical characteristics...well, at least girls like me. ; ) I look for intelligent, trustworthy guys. Guys that are honest and sincere.

• Height. If he is short, I look at the next guy.

• I don't think I narrow in on one particular part of the face. I just scan the entire face and then see what type of body type he has (athletic, in shape, whatever)...

• I look at the eyes. If he has crazy eyes I turn and run lol. But also to see what he's looking at, if he's looking at me I want to know more about him, if he's staring at my boobs I know he's not the one for me.

• His eyes

Basically his face

For some ...flirty girls its the lips

• I scan his face then look at his lips...eyes and hands..the other stuff doesn't matter as long as he's relaxed and smiling I feel safe :)

• i look at his eyes :)

• I'm a butt kind of girl. That's the first thing I check out.

What Guys Said 0