Are short prom dresses okay?

Well, question says it all. I already have the dress and its formal and about mid-thigh length if not a little longer. I really don't want to go out and buy another dress, so do you guys think short prom dresses are okay?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear whatever you are comfortable wearing and whatever you think you look good in :)

What Guys Said 1

• You brazen harlot!

Burn the witch!

...

(I am being facetious)

What Girls Said 4

• I think short prom dresses are okay. Some of them are actually really cute imo.

• hell yah! mine was considered short (right above the knee) I hated the long dresses

• definitely. wear what you feel comfortable in

• Obiously guys are going to answer yes, which is what you what them to answer.;)

But let me tell you this, it is ok...but you gotta have the body for it, if you know what I mean. And make sure that you feel comfortable in it. In my opinion, I think longer dresses with the fabric parting a little above the knee is a lot more elegant and sexy. Short dresses are a little to simple.