Looks only count for first impression, True or false?

Looks are important, but only for first impressions. Once you start to know the person, physical attractiveness takes the back seat. Do you guys agree with this statement?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you planning on letting yourself go? Yes, after I get to know someone I feel less concerned with whether they are wearing makeup or have done up their hair, those things are the spice of life so don't overdo it. It becomes expected. Then you get negative attention for not being perfect all the time. Yes, looks take a back seat, the personality will become the future deciding factor.

What Guys Said 3

• No. Looks are crucial for first impressions, but it doesn't mean that it takes a backseat just because you get into a long-term relationship. Looks, along with confidence, kindness, honesty, respect is just one of the many factors that can affect a long term relationship. All are equally important

• yeah that's true I really agree with you

once they started liking a person it doesn't matter how he dressed and looks

its becoz we start believe them and looks it not a matter at that stage

• no, looks are the most important thing for me.

What Girls Said 2

• Not true, in my view. I think you need to impress every time you see him/her.

• false. it's always good to give a good impression, not only the first one.