Do you like high heels?

Guys, do you like girls weaing high heels, is it nice, esp in combination with long legs... what about if the girl is shorter than you but becomes taller than you with high heels on. I am 5'8 so most men are taller than me but when I'm wearing my high heels I can become more than 6ft.

Girls, do you feel comfortable with high heels. I know it's easier without them and I don't wear them often but for me they make me feel somehow taller and superior and I can look down at guys :)

Most Helpful Guy

• its fine, I like them, I don't mind dating a girl who is taller than me. Girls on the other hand...

What Guys Said 22

• You're cute, but get over yourself hunny.

• I'm 5'10", so in your case, I wouldn't really like it so much. I'd like to be a little taller than you, and any time a girl ends up being taller than me, with or without high heels, I feel awkward.

My friend invited me to her formal in 2 weeks, and she's a 6'0" husky girl. So I'm going to try my best enjoying myself with her, but having some space too. She knows better than to wear heels.

The main reason why I'm against heels is because they can make the girl feel really uncomfortable with them on. Her back can get strained, her feet can start aching from the body weight, and she has a better chance at stumbling. So I believe it's a pain in the @ss for girls to wear heels.

• ha ha.. Just try walking in my shoes..It's not that bad I swear )

• they are good, every girl should have a pair and learn "how" to walk in them. But nothing is really more annoying than going out with a girl and she complains after 2 min of them hurting her feet and takes them off to walk around all barefoot! that sh*t is nasty girl! lol. But naw seriously being as tall as you want is fine. I'm only 5'8" and I don't care if a girl is taller than me. As long as you know you'll be the one bending over to kiss. Oh and yay if you are going to wear high heels please don't have crusty blisters...take care of your feet.

• Yeah, of course I take care, and I feel quite comfortable in them. It's good you you don't care about being shorter :)

• i like heels. I could also do without them though. and I like when they make girls tall.. I like tall girls too :)

• Not really, high heels don't have any appeal to me. I don't care what her height is even when wearing heels.

• Well looking down on people is not right for one, second if you are saying you are "superior" to other regardless of their gender than by all means you deserve your insecurities and you should try to be a bit more humble because that attitude will cost you some really decent and good men(not guys but men, there is a big difference there believe), third if you feel physically uncomfortable wearing high heels than don't wear them or wear ones that do not make you feel uncomfortable( like the ones that only have the thin heel, instead wear ones that do not have those since they wreck your tendons and can cause serious harm to you)

Fourth and most importantly, if it where me I would feel lucky to be with you, regardless of how small or tall you are with heels or with out, now combined with long legs the high heels would be a bonus since I find that very sexy,

if the girl where to be taller than me with the high heels, than that would only make it more fun to kiss he since it would be an extra challenge to get to her,

also remember its not about your height but the size of your dreams that matter and if any one tells you other wise then they are a bunch of idiots that are too scared of their own imperfections that they have to hurt others to feel better and f*** them

• Personally I don't like it because I appreciate a girl who can put practicality before beauty. Heels look nice and all but they sacrifice too much in the way of practicality IMO. Sneakers > Heels any day of the week, my opinion.

• Of course I don't mean wearing them all the time..I wear sneakers most of the time.. but I also feel comfortable wearing high heels,

• i don't know how girls feel wearing heels but I really enjoy when girls with high heels pass through

with the heels girls ass looks like damn sexy while walking I really don't wanna miss that

• I like heels. I don't mind if the girl wants to wear flats because they are uncomfortable though.

• Girls w high heels appear hotter than girls who don't... my friend told me to watch out for girls w high heels simply because their ass look nicer w the heels since the heels raises their butt and make it look tighter... and so he told me to go for a girl w nice butt and no high heels because they should have a nice butt...

id still go for a girl w high heels though simply because it shows how they care on their appearance... though I don't really want them to use the heels if its going to make em appear taller than 6', well I'm 6'1 if I was taller than, just don't get any taller than me.

• I only clicked on the question because of the Question Asker's picture.

Yes. I know its sad.

Judge me.

Oh, and yes, I like high heels.

• I love seeing drunk girls fall flat on thier faces after misjudging the size of thier heels

• No, no, no.

High heels are ridiculous and unattractive.

I gotta admit, they can, from time to time, make a girl's butt look FANTASTIC.

• I'm about 6'1" and I have no problem with flirting with girls a couple inches taller than me. that and heels are sexy

• I am a huge fan of Carlos Santana Shoes.. very sexy.

• Go ahead and jack yourself up as high as you like. Don't bother me.

• yes, yes I do

• marry me

• I like heels, I'm in between 6'2 and 6'3 so even when a girl is in heels she's usually not taller than I am.

• My girlfriend is 5'10" which makes her 4.5" taller than me but I love it when she wears heels.

• Im about 5'10. If you are saying your 6ft with heels on then I wouldn't date you personally because I find it a big turn off if a girl is taller than me.

• You wear 5 inch heels? 3 inch heels I can imagine but how do women walk in 5 inch heels isn't it like stilts?

Ya its nice but if your over 6" in heels some guys might find that intimidating or just assume you might want someone taller than you.

I'm 5,11 barefoot and almost 6" in normal shoes and if a girl is taller than me in heels I think what jacksparrow55 thinks.

What Girls Said 18

• I loveeee high heals. They can really pull a cute look together. I'm only 5'1 so I never really have to worry about being taller than a guy. Which I don't like haha, I'd rather them be taller than me. I usually wear flats or heels, but flats more often. With flats I usually just wear my capri pants and a t-shirt. I have a 50's retro/rockabilly style.

My favorite heels would have to be these: link mine are a little lower of a heel and don't have that much of a platform on the bottom. The best way to be comfortable with high heels is to be comfy in them. It shouldn't be extremely painful if you get a well made shoe. :)

and for a day at the boardwalk these: link

• Go for it!Who cares,if they make you 6 ft. Sweetie ,you are so stunning, and would look so beautiful in heels.I live in heels, and do happen to like wearing them, but I'm only 5'2, so they do wonders for me,and add to confidence too. God, you have such beautiful ,long legs! I would love to have legs,as long and nice as yours!

• Hmm well puberty hit and I became a tall girl, I'm about 5'9/5'10, so many boys can be shorter or the same height without heels. A few years ago this bothered me , I was convinced I could only wear flats, worrying that I'd be taller than a lot of guys and they wouldn't be into me. One day, I stopped caring. I decided oh f*** it, I'm tall and life is too short (ha) not to enjoy everything you have as a blessing. So from then on I held my head high and wore my heels because I love wearing them and I love being tall. It's a thing that requires confidence however to work, wearing heels and stooping, complaining about pain or lack of comfort is definitely not sexy. Its a thing that takes practise of course, I got to a point where uggs gave me blisters and not my heels so its definitely about what you're used to. I even wore wedges when I fractured my ankle (it took the weight off of my ankles thus was less painful, oh the irony). At the end of the day I realized it shouldn't really matter, if a guy thinks you're hot, he thinks you're hot, if the height puts him off then he's not confident enough in himself as a man and isn't worth your time cos if he's genuinely interested in YOU the height won't bother him :). I adore heels, they are within reason comfortable, I love the way they enhance my body and outfits, my legs are long enough without the heels, but the heels just help to flaunt. People insist why do you wear heels? You're tall enough! I reply that I don't do it for the height.

• I'm 5'10" so I know what you mean about being tall. I only wear heels when I go out (which is not that often) so I love it - it makes me feel sexier which is great seeing as day to day I'm in sneakers or flats. Plus, they make your legs and ass look AMAZING :D

• yes, you look great but you are really very tall.. and if you wear them some guys may feel awkward...:)

• Thank you, but yes guys are... intimidated? But still, it seems unfair for tall women to have to compensate for a man's insecurities (not saying all men feel that way)... Plus, I don't dress up for men. I dress up for myself.

• My feet cannot wear high heels :( They are a little wide and every pair I get they always tear up my feet, I wish I could wear them, but even a night out, I can't even thing about it :S I don't know what to do. But I always wish I could wear them.

• I like wearing high heels for short periods of time. There are just so many cute pairs of them for me not to! If I wear them too long though then they really bug me and I regret wearing them in the first place. My boyfriend doesn't seem to care for it when I wear them, not because I don't look cute, but because I am nearly as tall as him lol

• I'm 5'2, and I despise high heels. I'm just not a huge fan of shoes in general. If I could walk around in mismatched socks all day, I would :P haha. but that ain't happening. Flats are coolest of the fancy shoes. And even though I'm short, I don't mind.

• i'm 5'7 & I LOVE 5 inch heels, theyre so easy to walk in. but since most of my friends are shorter than me I only wear them to like parties and end up taking them off. I love heels, but I'm uncomfortable with my height so I rarely wear them even tho I have an amazing collection lol.

• I'm almost 5'4 and the tallest I ever am with heels is about 5'7. As long as you aren't taller than the guy, then its cool. Even if you are, then I think its fine! My boyfriend is much taller than me, so its fine for me. I love Heels(:

• love heels...LOVE. I'm over 6" with them too :)

• I really don't like heels. They're uncomfortable and hard to walk in.

• i like wearing heels because they make me feel feminine and make my legs and butt look great.

i don't wear them to feel superior to guys at all, that's kinda weird in my opinion lol.

• I love wearing heels!

• No, I don't. But it's nice to have them on iccasions. They give you confidence, poise & fabuolous look ;)

• i love heels! I'm only 5"4' so I love feeling tall for once in heels haha. and they make me feel sexy and confident :)

• I am 5'4 so even if I wear heels I am not really very tall not even your height since I don't go for the really high ones. I am an unsexy disaster in them so I don't wear them if I am standing dead still you know it really does enhance certain assets but I want to dance and move around so its totally impractical for me. I know I couldn't go hours on the dance floor wearing them without it wrecking my feet but without them in a pair of boots for example I can dance and not even think about it, its liberating to be more natural and that is what makes me feel sexy. If you can wear them and move around freely and hold up for hours then by all means when you want to go out looking fabulous do so. I'd love to have long legs but I agree its wonderful be natural sometimes too. If you wear makeup all the time take it off sometimes show your natural beauty. I keep myself fit, take care of my skin, and I have clothes in my style but when someone sees me there's not a lot of smoke and mirrors they kind of see what they are getting and oddly when I come back from gym feeling fabulous but looking like a disaster guys approach me, confidence will shine through anything and outshine any amount of glitter so work on your internal confidence some. I will tell you heels deform the feet my grandmother was taller than you 5'9, size 9 feet, 110 lbs and she had to wear heels all day for her job her feet were not pretty and they gave her a lot of problems in the long run. I am being polite to say not pretty I have never seen feet like that. So wear the best shoes you can find and don't wear heels all the time or for long periods of standing and activity. I have seen girls who are 20 and like wearing them all the time and their toes are looking kind of deformed already!

• Yeah, you are absolutely right, I didn't mean wearing them all the time, just from time to time.

• I think sometimes it would be fun and a nice change of pace and its sounds like you can carry yourself in heels =)

• i only wear heels

• I only wear heels if I have to dress up for something like a formal event or work.