What are your opinions on tattoos?

like people who are really tatted up.

is it attractive or is it a turn off ?

or maybe just a few tattoos

Most Helpful Girl

• I've no desire to mark my body permanently/temporarily with a configuration just to get attention from men/women. Part of my reason is I'm too scared to prove insecurities out in the open, as that is what I believe tattoos to be --- expressions of insecurity and fear. Seriously, if I want to stand out in some way, I'll put on a different color babydoll and shake my butt in counter circles around a guy's testicles. Doing that will quickly ignore in him the fact whether I have markings on my body or not. Men's sexuality is basic and uncomplicated, and I've grown to understand and appreciate that.

What Guys Said 5

• Just a couple of tats is OK but REALLY tattooed up, it's sleezy and a HUGE turnoff. (I don't like it on guys either) I have 1, N there's times when I'd consider getting another, while other times I'm like, yuk, what was I thinking? But as long as they're subtle N the girl's not covered, like a whole sleeve, it won't turn me off or make me not like the girl...

• I depends on the Tats. I'm not into a full body tattoo, But I have seen some girls who look pretty hot with ink.

• It depends on the person, some people suit none... others look good caked in them, it's style

• A few is attractive

• Attractive/Neutral.

What Girls Said 4

• I can go either way. I like no tats, some tats, or a lot of tats. It really depends on the person for me. My boyfriend has about a dozen of them, with plans for more, and I adore him and am attracted to him as he is, but I'd like him the same without them, and also like the idea of him getting more. I like his ink because it represents him, his children, and his life. I'm always excited to know what his next idea is, and I like that he's actually interested in my own tattoo ideas as well.

• I like tatoos, not full body, but I think they express some one's personality. However, none is not a problem. I really do think it depends on the person and how it's done, otherwise it can be unattractive.

• I like a few tattoos, but I find it strange when people have more tattooed skin than normal skin.

• Turn-on.