Black outfit with dark brown boots?

How would this look? I know black and brown don't mix but what if they were short dark brown boots and the outfit was black: black shirt, black cardigan, black leggings, brown boots? How would this look?

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Guy

• link

Something like this would work, because it is a dark brown.

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah my boots are actually that shade of brown. maybe if I wore a gold necklace it would look a bit more appropriate with outfit?

• I think it would like appropriate either way. Accessors can look nice and give you a unique look.

What Guys Said 2

• I always thought black went with everything, but even if not I don't think bropwn boots woulf be a problem. That outfit sounds hot...

0|0
    0|0
  • jwoww is quoted as saying all black is too boring. besides you said it yourself black doesn't go well with brown. why put yourself through that?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Are you kidding, for one thing brown and black do go well if you know how to match them. That outfit sounds hott though. I wouldn't mind wearing something like that myself, persnally I'd go with brown knee high boots (preferaby something with a heel) with the all black fit. I'd go for it (:

1|0
    0|0
  • i think dark brown boots would work with black, but it sounds like your outfit has too much black. try a differnt color shirt and cardigan

0|0
    0|0
  • it might look okay, but I'd never do it. I'm just anal about matching.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it would look okay :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds ugly as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • dark brown might work

0|0
    0|0