Best perfume for girls?

i have tried like dozens of perfumes but I still Haven't found one that is really attractive and sexy, you know the kind that leaves your smell all over the place, any advice anyone?

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't use a lot of perfume but I like using this burberry lotion link everybody loves it

What Guys Said 1

• On a personal note, I don't like drowing in a gush of penetrant sweetness when a girl walks by, I rather prefer when a girl only wears a hint of perfume, which makes me want to inhale more... so it might be a lot more interesting not to mark your precence in a room with a perfume.

What Girls Said 12

• link

link

Love `em.

• my personal favorite is armani code... it smells great, and it doesn't wear off quickly like a lot of other perfumes do.

• I've never met a guy who likes it. They simply tolerate it, and prefer to go without it. So my advise is "less is best". Yet I don't use it at all, just a light "orange spray" around the kitty litter area of my house. That's it. I keep the windows open so nature's natural fragrances gets in and stays in.

• I personally don't like clouding myself in perfume. I wear a light spritz of Calgon's Body Spray (right now Hawaiian Ginger).

Perfume is actually one of the things I don't like about the majority of women in the world. That goes for cologne as well.

If you're gonna go for one that leaves your smell all over the place, my advice would be to have it a very underwhelming scent. Like lily of the valley or another flower that has a light scent.

• Victoria Secret's Juiced Berry!

• Lola Marc Jacobs or Be Delicious DKNY

• lavanila :D

boys like it when you smell like dessert hahaha :p

• I wear vanilla & walk in & automatically all guys are like what IS that smell? Then they somehow "drift" towards me :) Vanilla is proven to be the 1 scent that turns men on the most.

• totally agree :)

• pink ice and kiss.

• I love Pink Lacoste .. or Euphoria by Calvin Klein :D

• gucci flora is my go to perfume

• Victoria's secret body mists are so nice! they are definitely not as overpowering as some perfumes can be, they are delicate, sweet and actually last quite a long time.

I have gotten lots of compliments (from guys) when I wore "bombshell" and "very sexy"

vera wang "princess" is lovely as well, and so is "very hollywood" by michael kors and (surprisingly!) revlon pink happiness :) which lasts a long time.

look for fragrances containing vanilla, I usually find that it does the trick ;)

• DKNY be delicious is a-m-a-z-i-n-g. But it's possible that you wouldn't like it, just check it out at Sephora! :)

Acqua di Gioia is also a very nice perfume.