What was wrong with the waitress!!

I have recently shaved my head and many women look at me !. I went out to a restaurant with my friends and the waitress was only talking to me ( my friends) noticed that, too.

She was so nervous that she gave me the bill of other people while we didn't even order the meal ! after few minutes, she came and gave me. something else... she wasn't new either. In the same restaurant, there was this hottie who was just looking at me.. and off... I can`t count but there are many! That usually happens only when I shave my head! I am wondering whether it is positive or a negative thing ?

What Girls Said 1

• It's a positive thing obviously.

She found you attractive!

Next time it happens, give them your number if you find them attractive too! :)

What Guys Said 1

• It's positive. Shaving your head, as opposed to going bald, is a ballsy move. It sort of shows a level of independence of spirit, a f***-what-the-world-thinks devil may care attitude, which is close to confidence and can be very attractive in its own right.