What's it like being very attractive or most attractive?

No matter how good you look theirs a jerk, guy with better look then you and more fake charm.

they off-tent act respectfully and diplomatically but they do slick things

to insult and act like a everything cool.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like my look but if I go around looking too pleased with myself I soon won't be.

One of the lines in the Bible I like is something like, "The Lord hateth a proud look."

Here it is:

These six things the LORD hates, yes, seven are an abomination to Him:

a proud look, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that are swift in running to evil, a false witness who speaks lies, and one who sows discord among brethren.

What Girls Said 3

• No one can truly answer this since there is someone better looking than everyone.

But being attractive is fun.

• Feels good but sometimes I hate it when I want to be left alone.

• In all honesty?

I know what I'm about to say is unfair and pessimistic... but it's sadly true.

The world opens up to you when you are attractive. People are more likely to give you a chance versus someone who isn't as attractive. They're nicer to you, a bit more respectful, etc. Statistically, when people are interviewing people for jobs, the more attractive you are, the more likely you will get the job. Sad right?

• I'm like a 8 out 10 maybe a 9 when I'm shaved and well dressed but these "10" are tried so much better . I'm not good looking enough to be respected just for my looks sadly.

What Guys Said 4

• dude, chicks never leave me alone, it's so awesome. trust me, there's no better looking guy on the planet than me :D

• It's quite nice having women want to sleep with you without doing a single thing to obtain such a reaction. but it serves me no benefit since I turn most women down anyway.

• I don't think I am a 10 but I'm not a one. I don't care that much about my clothes, hair, car, what people think about me in general and I get tons of girls without trying. maybe its because I'm f***ing loaded.

• maybe money want by me a soul/personalty

• no, we do not live in indonesia. they would be sued out of business by the companies whos products they were miss representing.

• I thought they were sued a few year ago for something?

• ive heard some girls say that its lonely