Honestly, girls what about a jerk is so hot and attractive?

What characteristics and traits about them specifically make you like them or get attracted to them?

Please specify, really would help me :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You know, I hate when guys misinterpret why so many girls are stuck with jerks. There are a small group of girls who enjoy the "abuse" and there is a large majority who do not, like myself. I hate jerks, I absof***inglutely hate jerks. I would never, ever, everrrrrrrr, go out of my way to date someone I consider a jerk.

That being said, I have ended up with jerks; mostly compulsive liars, to say the least. Guys who pretend to be all chivalrous, generous, wise, and sweet, when in reality they're just lying through their teeth, but that's different.

Most girls I know who end up with jerks end up with jerks because the nice guys are unavailable. This is mainly because:

Nice guys may be shy, they might not be very outgoing

Many nice guys don't feel "good enough"

At my university, most nice guys don't know how to dress or groom in a presentable manner

They don't know how to approach women (because they never try, and those who do tend to approach the wrong women and get rejected)

They are traumatized by rejection

And some even feel as if women owe it to them to go and talk to them.

Although that is a vast generalization, from where I'm standing and from what I've seen it holds up plenty of water. In fact, it holds up the Niagara Falls.

So the only reason why so many girls (who don't like jerks) end up with them is because they are the only ones available to us. The reason why we don't date the "nice guys" is because we literally don't know if they exists, and if we do we assume you're taken or simply not interested.

To answer your question: There is nothing in a "jerk" that appeals to me, not one single aspect.

But that's just my outlook.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't really like "jerks" per say, but I think some girls tend to overlook the negative aspects of a "jerk". Jerks, especially attractive ones, usually have this confident ambiance. Confidence can sometimes make them a little bit superior in a sense and it causes some girls to want to be the "lucky" girl that the jerk chooses. it is a confidence booster. Some girls like xxAdrianna said believe they can change the jerk. Attractive jerks are also very bold. They are usually smooth, and slick with their words. They are also straight-forward. Women or girls enjoy flattery. They enjoy being flirted with, especially by someone attractive. Once again, It's a confidence booster. Nice guys tend to suppress their feelings. Sometimes their kindness can be seen as more of a friendship then anything else. Also, some girls are not attracted to the nice guys. At the same time, there are many females who do loveeeeee nice guys.

• Every girl wants to be the one who changes the jerky guy into a sweetheart. They want to feel like they see a different side of him that no one else gets to see. It usually just takes being with one of these guys to snap the girl out of that mind set that "bad boys" are better.

• most girls I think just like that there confident, socail, and do interesting stuff. but pesonally I don't fine jerks attractive.

• They're hot but at the end of the day who do I really respect? The nice guy who may not be as attractive or the hot jerk? Well my answer is definitely the nice guy who's not as attractive. But you know what I find really hot, a guy who is a sweet heart. I do like cute guys, but if he's a jerk, I don't want NE THING to do with him. But that's just me. I think more guys would treat us better if more girls didn't go for all the jerks. Sometimes wen we do that we are basically saying that we LIKE that

• confidence.

• nothing

• The way the hint of risk makes your heart rate faster.

• the fact that they hurt us and that I like the way it hurts. :( I don't know why, but I find people that break my heart hot

What Guys Said 1

• it's all fun and games until you end up in 3 different garbage bags in 3 different states