Looking Older, Feeling Younger?

Do you think you look younger or older than you really are? So many people are surprised to hear that I'm only 23. Most girls seem to think I'm 26 or 27. At work, I was chatting with our new receptionist and she thought I was about 26. I think I look more like 19. How much do you think this is related to looks and how much is it related to demeanor/personality?

How old do you think I look?

Most Helpful Girl

• You look 22 to me...but maybe that's just me. I think most people judge age when it's the 20s based on behavior alot.Unless your face truly gives away what your age may be. I'm 27,however I look like I am 22/23. That's not an age I am creating either.I almost got carded because I wanted to buy spray paint and guys who are younger are still hitting on me ha!And,folks are still asking me if I am in school.And lastly when I go to the doc,im asked my age because they want to know whether to put me in the pediatric section or something. Lol

What Girls Said 10

• Everyone seems to think I'm 17...even though I'm 23... Every time I go to some shop (buying shoes or make up or whatever) the store attendants always tell me that's what they used to wear/use when they where in high-school. All the guys seem to think I'm younger as well, they ask me if I'm of age (here it's 18)...

I feel younger as well, laugh often and am mostly in a good mood. Once, me and my friend (who is 6 months younger than me) where in town and we bumped into parents of one of her friends. Those perants talked to her for a bit and then turned to me and said to her: "you haven't introduced us to your younger sister." Haha She was kinda offended, and I burst out laughing. xD

Her younger sister was 16 at the time, she's 17 now.

To me, you do look ad least 26. . .

• I think you look older, more mature, and more attractive with your longer hair, ha. A lot of times I have people tell me that I look 20, 21, and other times I have people say I look 15. It shouldn't matter though, so I hope looking older or younger doesn't bug you.

• I look and act older then I really am. I'm only 18 and I am told that I look like I'm 22 or 23. Then again it might seem like that because I am focused on my work and I hang out with people older then me.

• yeah ha ha 23 and 26 isn't as bad as a gap as me. I've been told I look 17 and I'm mid 20'ish. so yeah that's like almost a decade difference. I just take care of my health and I know a girl who's 16 but she looks almost older than me...it's all about diet sometimes. I think you look like you're younger than 25 for sure but older than 20 so 20-25

• I've always felt and been told that I look older than I am, I like it that way too. I have a feeling that will start getting old when I'm in my 30s though ;) Haha.

• i think you look about 20 and well you may look older and if someone isn't having a convrsation with you they may suspect you are older based on your looks. also just because you talk older doesn't always make you look older if you know what I mean and a lot of people say I look 19 and in my 20's yet I'm 16 and my personality isn't that mature either, I guess they base it off of looks.

• Well personally, at first glance people think I'm 14 or 15...but I'm turning 19 this month. If I talk before people can really absorb my appearance they usually think I'm in my mid-twenties...it's weird.

• I'm 16 right now and people think I look 18

Though I think I look 14 with my chubby cheecks

And I feel like I'm 5 because I have the spirit and hyperness of a 5 year old

• People think I'm in my freaking TWENTIES!

I'm only SIXTEEN!

But it's because I have more of a matured womanly features so I guess whatever.

• i think I look younger than my age.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm 26...

...and I look like I'm 19.

I get carded for EVERYTHING lmao.

• I look younger than I actually am. I'm 18 and most people guess I am between 12-16.

• look/feel younger. Always have.

• im 19 and I've been told that I look young for my age, generally around 17.

I feel younger too.