Guys - how do you feel about girls with glasses?

So, obviously you can tell from my profile picture that I wear glasses. I've worn them since the 3rd grade (when it wasn't so "cool" to wear them, nowadays people are wearing them just for style). I wanted to know how guys feel about girls who wear glasses? Would this be a deal breaker for you, do you like it, or do you just not care?

Most Helpful Guy

• i kinda like it, definitely not a deal breaker for me.

What Guys Said 7

• Not a deal breaker. Women wearing glasses is sexy. Not that I'd prefer a girl wearing glasses over one that doesn't (and vice versa), but definitely sexy. :)

• Eh I've never seen a girl that I thought looked better with glasses. I know a lot of guys like them though.

• With or without glasses, a woman is still judged by her character. Not by glasses. Personnally I don't mind a woman with glasses. In some cases I'd prefer it. Glasses can be a subtle subliminal sign that the person is intellectual and smart. Always go for a pair which complement your face. There is no going wrong if you get that right.

• Nothing wrong with glasses, but I've never found them particularly attractive. Most of the time, if a girl switches from glasses to contacts, she looks much better. To me, at least.

• i wear glasses too, I thik you look cute with glasses :)

• I feel about a girl with glasses with the same caution I do a regular girl

• I've ALWAYS thought glasses on women were sexy. Bugs me a little now that it's 'cool'.

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend says glasses make me look nerdy, so I usually wear contacts for a month and then glasses for a few weeks and keep switching off.

• They can be sexy depending on your outfit and if you can pull of the sexy librarian look