Thoughts on lip piercings?

would you be put off by a girl with a little clear stone, on the side of her lip? or do you like them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have my lip pierced, with a little tiny diamond-like rhinestone. I've had lots of guys comment on it positively. I mean, most people won't come up to me just to tell me they DON'T like it, but I've heard enough favorable opinions to know that it doesn't completely f*ck up my face. Not all guys are going to like all things, but most guys aren't going to care about something as insignificant as a piercing.

• How was the pain level and healing time of your piercing? I'd like some first-hand advice before getting mine done.

• the pain was relatively nonexistent, and I'm a HUGE baby with pain. it's about the same as getting my ears pierced. I also have my vch (clitoral hood) and my industrial pierced, and the lip was by far the least painful.

as for healing, I washed my piercing not as diligently as I should have, and it healed fine without infection in around a month. everybody's different, though

What Guys Said 4

• It's not a look that I'd be particularly attracted to, but there are many guys who would like it. The same could be said for basically anything. For any type of look you have, someone will like it, and someone won't. Different strokes for different folks.

• I love them on girls. I prefer little rings though. Find that insanely attractive. You haven't lived till you've kissed a girl with a lip piercing. And more :P

• I'm not a huge fan of them, but they can look quite nice on the right girl

• If this link is what you mean then yes I would be putt off.

What Girls Said 3

• I used to have a snake bite piercing on my lower lip, with two small spikes when I was a teenager/early tweens. (I'm from the 90's lol, EVERYONE had lip or nose piercings then). In my experience it is either absolute love, or absolute hate from guys. Tattoos are the same way. It is either a fetish or a reason to not date you. So just do what makes you feel pretty.

• I think they're adorable. I'm getting one over the summer, but I think mine will be silver.

• depends who they are on

but most of the time there hott :)