How do you know when your beautiful?

i have been told I'm pretty by my friends and by my parents but no one els has ever told me tht I'm cute, pretty, or anything else iv never had a boy friend and I'm almost 17

guys don't talk to me much unless we have towork together at school orthat the talk to me for like a minute

Most Helpful Girl

• You know you are beautiful when you catch guys looking at you. It is also an attitude to be cute because no guy will notice a hot girl who hides her face and is shy all the time. Physically, beauty is to take what you have naturally and enhance it the best you can with some natural-looking makeup. It's an art form and with many years of practice, I now have such good products an technique that people are surprised that I wear any makeup other than eyeshadow which is meant to be noticable. Hope this helps!

What Guys Said 2

• How do you know when your beautiful? - when you see a mirror

your friends and family already told u. you can't expect random people to tell you that you are pretty. not having a boyfriend does not mean you are not cute.

• Do you get away with bad behavior all the time?

What Girls Said 2

• First off, I didn't have a boyfriend until I was 20 and in the end it matters what you think of yourself. If you think you are pretty, cute, beautiful and have that kind of confidence you will present yourself such as that. If your self-conscious with the way you look, and are negative about it, you will get negative reactions. Just because you haven't had a boyfriend doesn't mean you're not beautiful.

• Does the same apply to a guy who has never had a girlfriend before?

• yeah absolutly. Guys who have no confidence and are always worried about what they look like do not attract women who have confidence. It's all in how you feel about yourself. I also agree with Adrianna. It's not about what others' think of you, it's about what you think of yourself that matters.

• You know you're beautiful when YOU really believe it and have that confidence. If the only way you believe you're pretty is when other people tell you that, then you'll never be genuinely sure of yourself.