Is 6 out of 10 dateable?

Would a guy who is 6 out of 10 on the "cute scale" for a girl considered to be dateable? Is 6 out of 10 good? If a 6/10 guy asked out a girl and she said yes then a 9/10 guy asked her out would she dump the 6/10 for the 9/10?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would definitely date a 6/10! As long as you're sweet and funny, that's all any girl is really looking for at the end if the day. Be confident in yourself, and don't let some other guy who you think is competition impede your confidence. If you believe that your good enough, then other people, including the girl, will begin to think and see that, too. :)

What Girls Said 7

• i care more about personality, sure looks matter too. I like it when they guy at least washes his face and brushes his teeth. But anyway, I would date a 6/10 guy if he had a good personality. Looks don't matter to me as long as you have good hygene(if I spelled that right lol)

• Is 6/10 good? Would you dump a 9/10 for a 6/10 you liked more

• if he had a better personality then the 9/10 and treated me better then yeah

• as far as it comes to me, I've seen most people tend to match up. tens match first etc. It honestly depends on what you're looking for. If you're a 6 looking for a 10, you better have the personality to back it up. Most 6 will end with a 5 to 7. Who told you you're a six anyway? You are you. As far as a person giving up their boyfriend for someone hotter, if they are a shallow cheater yes, and in that case they do not deserve you.

• I don't think she'd necessarily dump the 6/10 but she'd damn sure wish 9/10 asked her first.

• a 6 would have to work harder than a 9 but if he's a good guy then yes I'd date him

• It depends on who you're trying to date. If you're trying to date another 6 then sure. If you're trying to date a 9 or 10...probably not

• Why is this downrated? It's true. 9 or 10 guys wouldn't date a 6 girl either. Guys are always obsessed with the "hottest" they can get. Always tryna date up but bitch that girls don't wanna date down. Neither do u!

• 'yourself' out of 10 is dateable.

• Most. Girls aren't that superficial, the only time I would rate a guy is if I'm goofing around with my friends and she asks me what I would rate some random guy, but if I was already going out with you I would defenatly not be thinking about rating you. And I would nevr dump a guy that I liked or loved because a better looking guy was into me, only horrible superficial people would do that

• Is 6/10 a good number?

• Ya I guess, I don't really have a sense of what a 6/10 is because everyone is different... But ya I would say a 6/10 is good I mean only 3 and below are the really ugly people I would say... But still I don't like to rate ppl

What Guys Said 6

• you know the rating scale is pretty subjective from girl to girl , I personally have been rated anywhere from a 2 to an 11, so I wouldn't take anything to heart really, from what I've observed girls lasting attraction to a man roots from the vibes they are emitting and how comfortable they feel around them over just physical evaluation, if you are with a chick whos vapid enough to leave you for someone she finds more attractive...well that's on you I guess, but the vast vast majority of girls will not be this way

• I wouldn't listen to whoever told you that you are a 6. Tell them to p*ss off. In my opinion, no a 6 is not a good number. It's slightly below average on the scale. The cute factor goes up if you're funny (most girls find that cute) and personable.

• You know that's true :) if a guy is funny It really does make me like him more.

• I would avoid any girl that rates you on a scale like that...

• personally.. I'm a 10.5/10 and don't worry -- most girls are actually very loyal and don't care about who talks to them once they're in a relationship.. if they're mature

• tell em to f*** off you need no girls... if they don't like you the way you r, there are other da will.

f*** the scale, f*** the world, f*** everything...

• Pia Toscano apparently will.