Men who notice everything?

There is a man I know who notices everything! When my hair is up versus when it is down, my nail polish color, my earrings...

What gives guys? Is this normal?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• What, you really believe the stereotype that all guys are dull, inattentive idiots? :)

• I'm pretty attentive to stuff like that. Most guys I think are, but just don't say anything. Although, I have never heard a girl complain about me noticing the little things.

• Probably likes you, which explains why he pays so much attention to you.

• Why do you think that?

• Because men generally pay very close attention to things and people that interest us.

• Hey I'm that way! I practically notice everything about my friends. It is easier to chat with them and make fun of them.

Though I don't think a lot of guys do pay this sort of attention so he is probably interested in you.

So is it a good kind of attention or a bad kind? Are you liking it or what?

• Guys are visual creatures. Get over it.

What Girls Said 2

• i think the only guys who notice everything about you are the guys who actually likes you or has feelings for you or else they won't even care if your shirt inside out. well they might but nail polish color or hair style, the guy has hots for u

• He's either gay and into fashion. Or he likes you.