Ever been attracted to a woman who's really pretty, but needs to lose weight?

If you see/know a woman who would be totally hot head to toe if she just lost a good bit of weight, can you still be attracted to her? Like if you normally aren't attracted to overweight women can she still be a turn on ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I left the trucking world back in August weighing in a whopping 210 pounds! One semester of college is almost over and I have lost 30 pounds and still going! Sadly, because women are so damned picky with men, my improvements have not gained any interests from the ladies. Yet what I have learned is that if I can lose the fat, so can the fat women. I have also learned that beauty only goes skin deep...or fat deep in my case. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Therefore, I don't judge so quickly. Sometimes it takes the interests from a special person for an overweight person to regain confidence in themselves and begin the recovery to a healthy life again.

Yes, I can easily become attracted to a larger woman, even if she wasn't so hot. For older men, it's all about personality first, hot looks second

What Guys Said 6

• Sure, why not. Unless she's morbidly obese, weight isn't the only factor in physical attraction. I've met plenty of "overweight" women who have absolutely adorable faces or stunning eyes.

And the reason I said "overwieght" like that is because most women who think they're "fat", aren't by most men's standards. I say this all the time, but it's true for the most part. Although most women would prefer to be a size 4 or 6, most men prefer a woman who is at least a size 10. My wife is a sexy size 14, and I think she's beautiful.

• Definately. In fact if you fall for a girl who is overweight, that part of her becomes a turn on. A woman with nice curves if very sexy in the context of having feelings for her. I've often found my "type" to be similar to the girl I dated last, until the next one that surprises me.

• Yeah I've seen them they just need to lose a little weight that's all.

• Some guys like bigger women. Are those guys a turn off for you?

• Some of these girls have a nice face or a nice personality. Some are curvy in the right ways. Some don't look like their weight. I've been attracted to these types before :)

• yeah I have, I used to date a girl who was pretty large, and I never told her but I though she could have lost some weight. Some turn on though were that she had a big vagina and large breasts.

What Girls Said 0