How should a girl dress to turn you on...not talking about undies?

If a girl wants to turn you on, what works best, tight little black dress with heals, jeans and t-Shirt, short skirt, tank top, other?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dress to show off your best feature! Got great boobs? Go cleavage, tight, braless or all 3! Got a great ass? Keep it tight and formfiting and either lose the undies or go with a thong or g-string so you really show off the shape of your butt. Tight waist? Show it off! Great legs? Mini-skirt!

• Thanks for the Best Answer! So what are you going to go with?!

• Well, I have a nice butt, so I think I will go with the tight little black dress that show how off my ass and my legs...with a thong.

• Nice! There's a good reason the little black dress is a classic! Who's the lucky guy and what's the event? Is there dancing involved?

What Guys Said 9

• link

See what she's wearing? Copy it.

Also works with black top: link

I go crazy for girls dressed like that. If they have a nice body and pretty face, that is. :p

Also, any kind of dress works REALLY well. You don't have to be wearing this super-fancy prom dress. I'm talking about something simple: link

PS: Don't worry if it's too cold to wear any of those things. No one will be expecting anything from you. Don't sacrifice warmth for male attention.

• Nothing beat nudity. :) I am not interested in textiles, but rather in what is under them. You want to turn him on, be nude when he is totally not anticipating you to be that way.

• The short tight skirt always does it for me.

• I always love baggy sweats and a tank top.

The sweats still can show off the butt in a classy way, and the tank accentuates the chest and abs.

• I'm a sucker for a loose fitting t-shirt and jeans. Don't know why, but it's sexier to me than tight clothes or a dress for some reason

• A one piece form fitting dress with short skirt plus high heels works for me. For older women, more formal wear, like a skirt with a blouse, and stockings (if you want to make him really horny show off the stocking top/garter).

• Anything that shows off your ass, hips, and legs. Shorts, tight pants, etc. I don't care about boobs so the top can be whatever.

• Form-fitting clothing that insinuates the natural features / curvature. Whatever it is, go with it.

• little black dress with red heels...works EVERYTIME ;)

What Girls Said 0