What do you consider undateable?

Bad hair? Cheap shoes? What turns you off in the opposite sex? What are your pet peeves that you just won't date?

Most Helpful Girl

• Great question.

1) A guys that has no respect for women.

2) A player

3) No job

4) Drug addict

5) Narcissist

6) A deadbeat dad

7) Married or in a relationship

Off the top of my head these are some of the things that would completely turn me off.

The list is no particular order, but to me are huge red flags, and men I would stay away from.

Looks for me are not that important, its the character of a man that matters.

• Whats 'Narcissist' mean?

• Narcissism - Is a person that's egotistical has a huge ego. Lots of vanity and self-love. They appear to be very confident and know it all, they are the best at everything. They are pathological liers.

The only person that matters is themselves. They have no respect for no one, not there mother or there children. There is no stability in any part of there life. In reality these people are very insecure so they feed off of others to make themselves feel good. Its sad, but you can't help them

What Guys Said 17

• Smokers. That is among the few standards I hold.

My mother smoked while I was still a child, and I grew up hating the stench.

• smoking, doing drugs. partying alll the time as though you live for getting wasted on the weekends. being a bitch and thinking your the greatest ever.

• Promiscous girls, I just think they might have had sex with loads of people and get bored of staying with one person

• Bad attitude. It can make me forget about beauty, confidence and intellect in an instant.

• If she's a party girl, or she smokes. These are the two that I can instantly call upon.

Otherwise, it's also a problem if we cannot converse due to lack of similar interests.

• Mine: if I can't trust her. If she's a poor communicator. If she's selfish, or rude. If she smokes. etc, etc

Bad hair and cheap shoes... sounds like you have your priorities messed up. : /

• I wouldn't date Bad Hair or Cheap Shoes, they're d***s

• A person who smokes.

• 1. low self esteem

2. Dirty in the name of being "natural"

3. Extra ordinarily dumb

4. Zero social life

5. No future plans

6. Bad composure.

7. One word answers e.g. Guy: I went to the cinema last night... What's your fav movie? Girl: Horror >

8. Girls who agree to everything I do.

9. Over dependent/ over independent

10. "Tag ons"- text every secs and want to see you every sec.

• It not so much the the cloths girls wear that I care about, it's more a personal hygiene thing. Cheap shoes are diffrebt than dirty ones. A turn off/pet peeve would be smokers it may look cool but kissing a smoker just feels off. Another turn off is when a girl always has that one friend that has to know everything about the others dateing life, and uncontrollable emotions.

• Bad hair is a turnoff. Honestly I automatically friend zone nice girls I don't think are attractive so hair and lack of any defining style is a big turn off

• If she has black heads all over her nose that's a no!!!

• BAD PERSONALITY. STOP FOCUSING ON VANITY AND BEING SHALLOW LADIES.

• Pony tails are kinda neutral ground for me. Not a turn on but not a turn off. Someone who makes messes or is a slob is a huge turn off for me.

• Wanting to be treated like a queen

• No fat chicks.

What Girls Said 8

• Bad hygiene is just a NO GO. also sometimes when the guy looks retarded in his clothes I get put off, like some jeans are just so ugly...haha

What else? I really am the type who is attracted for character, and physical attraction is a result of my attraction to his character ;)

• guys who are rapists, overly religious, mama's boys, stalkers, lazy, stalkers, liars, and wear ducky underwear

• drug addict...lack of ambition...bad breathe...short men...very skinny guys...smokers...bad attitude...bad communicators...being too serious all the time...being cheap

• An disrespectful guy who always lower a women's self esteem & treats them as they don't matter or even a human being.

• Smokers, guys with earrings and excessive facial hair, assholes

• Skinny,smokers,introverts,rude,picky eater(ex was one),etc.

• I couldn't date a guy with no motivation, big ego and also bad teeth ...lol

• Old man , duchbags , reserve shy guys