Guys do you think its hot when a girl wears glasses?

I only wear glasses to read but my boyfriend wants me to wear them to bed. He thinks their really hot. So is this all guys or no?

• Yes. Like a naughty libraian
  • Not really. Like the weird girl in the back of the class.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it can give a more mature sexy look, it can make you look like a sexy teacher or assistant

What Guys Said 8

• Girls with glasses are sexy. When it's sun glasses they acknowledge that, when they have to wear optical glasses , some make it a giant problem.

• i think glasses look cute on a girl doesn't make a huge difference but I could see the whole libarian/ proffessional look beng a turn on.

• I do kinda like em, just not an everyday kind of thing you know.

• everybody is different. your man seems to like em so wear them...and shhhhhhhh...this is a library...people are trying to read! ;)

• Yeah, I like women with glasses. Its not a make or break, but I like them.

• Depends on the style of glasses and their hair style :P hah

• If the girl can make the glasses work for her than yes it does make her look sexy. I find glasses on a girl to be a huge turn on.

What Girls Said 1

• From what I gather, its hot if you only wear them occasionally. Cause that's when you get the sexy librarian type of vibe. Otherwise, its not too exciting to them.