• Ask
  • myTake

Guys do you think its hot when a girl wears glasses?

I only wear glasses to read but my boyfriend wants me to wear them to bed. He thinks their really hot. So is this all guys or no?

This question has a poll!

• Vote A Yes. Like a naughty libraian
  • Vote B Not really. Like the weird girl in the back of the class.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes it can give a more mature sexy look, it can make you look like a sexy teacher or assistant

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 8

• Girls with glasses are sexy. When it's sun glasses they acknowledge that, when they have to wear optical glasses , some make it a giant problem.

• Yeah, I like women with glasses. Its not a make or break, but I like them.

• If the girl can make the glasses work for her than yes it does make her look sexy. I find glasses on a girl to be a huge turn on.

• everybody is different. your man seems to like em so wear them...and shhhhhhhh...this is a library...people are trying to read! ;)

• I do kinda like em, just not an everyday kind of thing you know.

• i think glasses look cute on a girl doesn't make a huge difference but I could see the whole libarian/ proffessional look beng a turn on.

• Depends on the style of glasses and their hair style :P hah

What Girls Said 1

• From what I gather, its hot if you only wear them occasionally. Cause that's when you get the sexy librarian type of vibe. Otherwise, its not too exciting to them.

What They Said On Facebook