Boyfriend always does cute things for me, and surprises. What are some things I can do for him?

Hes all the time (not like 24/7, a reasonable amount) doing cute things, or giving me surprises like a picnic or he takes me out to look at the stars some nights and he has a blanket out with candles and I was just wondering what some things are that I could do for him? I know he's doing an Easter basket for me..so that messes up my original idea, but I really want to do something for him because he deserves it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are so lucky! Try making him some hand made stuff. Bake him little cupcakes or anything he might like. Buy him a cute keychain and put a picture of the both of you. The little simple things that mean a lot.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• FOOD! If you can cook, make him something, and If you can't cook, learn. I make my boyfriend a big meal of foods that he likes after most all of his games. So ask your boyfriend what he likes whether its a dessert or a full meal, and look up a recipe :) You can also just google your question and there are tons of ideas. Good luck!

• Bj.