Why did he react like that?

Let's say this guy tells you that he doesn't want anything to do with you, and two months later when he sees you, he turns stiff and turns his gaze towards the ground really fast. You didn't look at him at all, you looked straight ahead, but your friend saw his reaction. What does that mean? Why did he react like that?

What Guys Said 1

• Well I only go stiff when I see a sexy girl. Your friend probably likes him if she is checking out his stiffy.

• I didn't mean that he got a boner or anything, his whole body went stiff and I assure you, she doesn't have any feelings for him.

What Girls Said 1

• He's probably just embarrassed because of what he said to you. And Doesn't want to have to talk to you and have you ask him any questions about his actions, so he looked away to avoid any sort of eye contact that might initiate a conversation.

• I didn't look at him and I have never talked to him in person, he told me that through facebook and he knows very well that I don't want to talk to him, especially not after that!