Would this make you uncomfortable if you were called cute?

I like a guy...What else is new, and I haven't been really hinting that I want him to ask me out, and today the subject was brought up about his looks...And I almost said, "well I think you're cute" which would have been a hint right? But I chickened out...I was worried he'd think it was weird or that I was being too forward. I might be over thinking this, but I might not. Boys, what would you think if a girl said this? And what's good ways I could hint that I like him without being so obvious?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldent find it weired I would take it for what it is worth a compliment and if I liked her then it would be a big hint

• That's the the thing...I'm afraid of hinting because I'm not sure he likes me. I doubt it really.

• i have asked out friends and it turns out OK, your not even saying for sure that you like him as more than a friend just that you find him attractive on some level and maybe like him. he may get the idea you like him or it is possible that he thinks you were being a good friend. although people are inclined to guy with others liking them over being friends in that situation.

What Guys Said 3

• u should have said it. I can't stress enough to girls that sometimes they should do the hitting on. why miss out on the opportunity? maybe the guy is shy or he thinks your hot so maybe your used to the game the players spit. do it! honestly your pretty so you can get away with it. if girls would have told me they thought I was cute sooner I would be doing a lot better for myself. ha

• smile at him a lot and listen to him like what he says is important. Everybody like a compliment. Throw one at him and see if it sticks.

• No. It would make me more interested in getting to know you after knowing what you thought of me.

What Girls Said 0