Beautiful is better than being called hot, true or false?

Beautiful is better than being called hot

if your answer is true, why?

if your answer is false, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• First off you have to define each term, make distinctions, and have everybody understand these concepts and use them appropriately. This is not directed at you only, its to everybody who thinks there is a difference.

I do not know what separates the two. I call girls who I find attractive beautiful, hot, pretty, ect.

I just choose whatever term comes to mind first.

What Guys Said 7

• Beautiful has more meaning to me, like it implies respect and something deeper than mere physical appearance. Hot is just a term for something transient, something is exciting or titillating without being particularly meaningful. A guy might see "hot" girls on TV or in a movie that a lot of guys would find attractive, but he might only describe his wife as beautiful.

• True. Like what everyone else says, beauty is typically beyond just the physical and outward appearance.

• I believe being hot is normal and just makes you atrractive to only a certain kind of men. But being beautiful makes you special.see even the some of my pervert friends say that hot girls make them fell horny but beautiful girls make them feel good like they are attacted to beautiful girls more than hot ones.

• depends if I m top less and some hot girl come and say you look hot so I do like hot, and when I m wearing a casual outift then I will happy with Handsome :D

well I will go with true

• I would say true in most cases. I think being 'hot' is a subsequent attribute of being beautiful.

• True, beautiful soundz more descent and respectful, while Hot soundz erotic.

• True. "Hot" = high sexual interest, very little or no romantic interest.

"Beautiful" = high romantic interest, perhaps some sexual interest.

Of course, this is assuming people saying these things mean what they say.

What Girls Said 6

• I like it if my boyfriend calls me beautiful or hot, but I like beautiful better. When he calls me beautiful it feels like there is more meaning behind it and it shows that he deeply feels for me. Calling a girl hot is kind of a name that gets tossed out there a lot...a name that would be more fit for a guy that just sees a girl at the store that is really good looking, but has no other connection to her.

• I'll take whatever I can get! haha

But I'm still weary he might just be givin' me a line.

• true...any girl can be called hott but it takes a special girl to be called beautiful <3

• I appreciate it so much more when a guy calls me beautiful. In college .. the word 'hot' was used more liberally and I never gave a rat's fart to those guys. This changed when I went for my Masters though and I started feeling all the more happy and content as people called me beautiful. :)

• true

• True, because then he's saying I'm beautiful as a whole, not just saying that I make him hard.