Do women like a big muscular guy?

Hey ladies! I got a question about what you find attractive. I have been working out for about 4 1/2 years now and I've got a big chest, REALLY big arms, and big and wide shoulders. I'm still working on the abs, they are there and you can see them, they just ain't poppin yet if you know what I mean. I am not very tall, only 5'10", so I'm not one of those skinny Abercrombie models. I'm just a thicker dude, but I'm far from being fat. Do women find a muscle guy attractive or does it make you nervous? I'm really a nice guy, I just happen to love working out and lifting heavy weights. But, I was wondering if a big guy is percieved as being a meat head or a jock? Or, if you are attracted to that type of guy? Thanks and have an awesome afternoon!

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, Guys who are way to muscular have to much free time on their hands. They don't really have a life if it's always about working out every day of the week for like 5 or 6 hours. Guys with giant muscles just really freak me out. I mean, yeah it's cool to look sharp and cool for the ladies and even some ladies like to work out and look good for their guys but don't over do yourself. It's not all about the muscles. It's about how "she" thinks of you. I'm not telling you to stop working out, just don't go all out and end up being disgusting looking. Lolz. This paragraph is weird. But yeahhh... HaHaa

--LittleFoot<3

• LOL, I get what your saying! I'm not a body builder or anything and I definitely don't take steriods. I go to the gym about 4 times a week after work. It really helps me burn off stress. As for my muscles, they aren't huge and I don't do the fake tan, g-string, hey look at me contests either. lol. I just was wondering, cause I get a LOT more looks since I started putting on more muscle. I really am just in it for the fitness and I want to be healthier.

What Girls Said 5

• This is my idea of perfection: link

Thin but toned. Oh, what I wouldn't do to touch that body...

• I like guys who are muscular, but not to the point where they are really big like a body builder. I don't think muscles that big are attractive on anyone.

• we do like strong guys but we don't like them too strong because then we just get weirded out.i hope that answered your question. :)

• I think I understand what you are saying. I'm not one of those greasy guys that do the bodybuilding or anything. I'm all natural, no steroids, so I don't look like a freak of nature or anything like that. If I had to compare myself to someone, I'm pretty much built like Gerard Butler, except I have blond hair. lol

• hahaha lol

then I think you can get a girl

• I love a wide chest , yes :) Don't just overdo it & become very bulky. But yeah, keep up the good work! :)

• If you love wide chests, you would probably like mine. Not bragging, but my chest is my best feature. Well, almost my best feature. ;) haha

• ;) I would

• Yes, but just don't over do it.

• show mee.

• I get what you're saying! Thanks for your input.

• Yw :)

What Guys Said 0