Guys, how do you feel about makeup (on girls)

Ok, read this before you vote. I'm not talking about myself or anyone in particular.just on your average girl who has blemishes on her skin and maybe a slightly boring face.

• Pile it on! Makeup is sooo sexy!! fake eyelashes, red lipstick...everything! :D
  • No makeup at all ever! It's gross and who cares if she has pimples? Doesn't everybody?
  • A little makeup to enhance natural beauty is great as long as it doesn't hide thier face!
  • Just a girl who wants to see the results! ; ]

Most Helpful Guy

• When it comes to make -up, ladies (ALL LADIES), less is more. The last thing you need is to end up looking like Mimi Bobeck from the Drew Carey Show, or making it look like you have more pancake than IHOP. When it comes to foundation, if you're going to use it at all (now I'm being serious here) keep going and don't just stop at your jaw line. If you stop at your jaw line, it looks like you have a mask on. REMEMBER, with modern make-up, you're not applying beauty, you're enhancing the beauty you already have. I cannot tell you how many times I went out with a beautiful girl who was rendered not-as beautiful because of a bad make-up job. She either looked like a raccoon or made me want to take out a knife and fork and some maple syrup. That being said, if that's the look you're going for, be my guest; but if you're trying to make yourself beautiful with make-up, stop. Quite frankly, most of the time I think just some lip gloss and some eyeliner can work wonders.

What Guys Said 4

• On a daily basis I prefer a little or no make up. For the girl you describe, some makeup would be nice. But, on occasion give the full make over. Color up them lips, wear those fake eyelashes, paint on some eyeshadow and liner. I love the colors and it's a nice sexy treat to have once in a while.

A lot of make up all the time would be like going to the Vegas Strip every day. Exciting for 4 or 5 days, but after that, just too much stuff screaming for attention.

My favorite applications in order:

No need for any more.

• i have a girlfriend and she didn't use to put on make up but now that she does a little bit I like it but I just tell her not to over do it. like a little eye liner and some foundation that's it no lip stick or lip gloss. because that is just too much. if you have pimples it doesn't matter. that means your normal! but yea not too much don't over do it a little is good enough

• Thanks...this sounds like a sane answer from a real guy!

Actually this wasn't for me; I usually don't wear hardly any makeup--if anything a little mascara and lipgloss for a little extra dazzle. But I guess it really depends.

• trying to attract a mate or hide a blemish or somthing

• A little make up to enhance natural beauty is good. Don't over do it and nothing too extreme. No need to spend hours making yourself up because when you go to bed you just have to clean it all up. Plus I simply prefer natural beauty. If she is all painted up she's not really her. She's hiding.

What Girls Said 2

• Make-up is grand!

I love it!

You just need to know how to correctly do it and what colors to choose

and how little/much to wear according to the occasion

• i think they like it because it shows that effort has been put in