What kind of underwear do you wear to work?

i am curious of what kind of underwear you wear to work... and what kind you wear when you are going out clubbing. Or is it that you wear the same thing everyday.

Most Helpful Girl

• crazy striped lace trim matching bra and panties.

What Girls Said 5

• I wear cheekies every day in soft cotton and I wear a thong when I'm out dancing or taking dance lessons (I'm getting ready to try out for a university dance team)

• I typically don't put on anything special. I am a thong wearer so they look OK under anything. No need for something special

• I usually wear a thong or similar at work (in a shop).

When I'm going out I usually don't wear any, depending on what I'm wearing over the top.

• the same that I wear everyday

• cotton underwear, its comfortable. I wear it everyday. I never buy fancy stuff.

• as long as theyre not granny panties. the only time I would want her wearing granny panties is when she's on her time of the month. otherwise, I don't want to know u. lol

• Not all cotton underwear are granny panties. I wear the hipster bikini style. I don't care what they look like, they are comfortable and no one sees them anyway, it's called underwear for a reason, you wear them under clothes!

What Guys Said 4

• Every year in January I buy one pair of underwear. I always get brown ones to avoid staining from anal seepage and other emissions. To avoid undue wear and tear, I don't wash them, and they typically last 'til the following April.

• I wear boxers to work. I don't wear underwear in clubs. ... Actually I don't really wear clothing in the types of clubs I go to ...

• if can I wanna Try thong..for some different.

• love to wear briefs to work...going for social I prefer briefs/boxer...