Should I get a new prom dress?

so I bought a princess like prom dress without knowing that this years prom theme is Grecian elegance.should I change it for something that actually goes with the theme or should I keep it?i really do like my dress but I wouldn't want to b the outcast or anything!

Most Helpful Girl

• I would get a new one because it will look bad against the pro pictures backdrop. Those are the nicest pictures and what you will remember your prom by so you don't want it to look awkward. can you post a pic of the dress? If it's not super poofy and overly sparkly it might just work

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should post of pic of the dress if you can. If you liked it in the first place then I would say keep it.

• I wouldn't change it... If you liked the dress then that is all that matters. I don't think that many people would dress for the theme. At least in my school we don't, but them we usually think the theme is for decorations only, not the people.