Ladies what's the best style of clothing on a man?

around his mid twenties, in a college type setting. t shirts? button up shirts? pants? shorts? what kind of shoes? HELP. I am buying some new clothes and there's a girl I like and I don't want to buy anything that will make me seem immature or childish like rock t shirts so if you could post up links of cool outfits (nothing to expensive plz) that would be great. I like to wear a lot of t shirts with some print on them, does it matter what is on the or just that it is fitted?

also, post some links of some really cool shoes plz!

Most Helpful Guy

• Certain styles work best for certain people SO, You know what works awesome? Go to stores you like and ask cute girls what they think of certain clothes you pick out. You can start with employees. And you don't even have to pick anything out. Just ask them what they think might look good on you. It's not strange to ask them. It's there job. So you don't have to worry about sh*t. Then, if you're comfortable with it, ask random girls that don't work there. Girls LOVE to help guys pick out clothes.

I do this almost every time I go clothes shopping, except when I already have an item in mind. It's great because you get help picking out clothes, PLUS you get to talk to cute girls, which is good practice. I haven't met a guy yet that doesn't need a little practice talking to girls.

As for Express.. that's my Go-To store for button ups, damn it! Hah. They offer a lot of items that don't have their logo printed all over them, so you don't look materialistic.

Oh and one last thing... Rock t-shirts make you look immature and childish?!? You're killin' me! I wear t-shirts I've purchased from concerts often. Add the leather jacket idea from one of the other comments here and you're golden.

I'd throw in a motorcycle for the full effect.. Haha.

Good luck, boss.

What Girls Said 6

• you should dress the way you want to! if she doesn't like you the way you are then a relationship is out of the question. unless you're just in it for sex,then you should tell us how she dresses and dress in the same style

• I like rocker look :) but mainly just a guy who can be himself & wear what fits his personality, just b you but personally, the rocker look is quite sexy

• a mix of button ups and tshirts, skinny jeans not too tight though and a pair of vans that match with everything kinda preppy sorry I don't know how to add links =(

• not sure about the skinny jeans but I sometimes do button up shirts with t shirts underneath. I sometimes even leave the button up shirt unbuttoned. thanks :)

• Guys who wear clothes from express are sexy.

• i have a few shirts from there but ultimately I want to avoid looking to materialistic. thanks tho :)

• prefferably preppy

• button ups and vnecks are so hot. top them with a nice leather jacket. (doesn't have to be real, but can't look completely fake). jeans need to fit. not baggy, not skinny. make sure they sit on your hips, not bellow them.

• i like the leather jacket idea, I wonder if I could get an inexpensive one?

• Lately, it seems like they have them EVERYWHERE! Try Target or Kohls. Seriously, they have a lot for women and I'm pretty sure I've seen them in the men section. If not, you can try Express. I know for a fact they have them but they'd obviously cost a little more.

What Guys Said 1

• girls can't tell you how to dress, like guys can't tell girls how to dress. you dress how you want. she should like you for you

but what I've noticed from a lot of "hot" girls is they like the jersey shore type outfits. if you want examples. just google, vinny, paul and mike etc...thatll give you some ideas

disclaimer: those guys on the jersey shore are what we call guidos. if you can't pull off the outfit via you don't have the body for it, it won't work

good luck

• ultimately I planned in incorporating my style because um, yeah, I'm the one buying the clothes. I mainly just wanted to get a general consensus as to what females like, just like I could provide clothing I like seeing women in (i.e., modest clothing). get it?

• You got "dress like the guys from Jersey Shore" from a book?...

• read jwoww's new book. girls like jwoww love guys who dress like the guys on jersey shore. but you have to have the body for it. just like a woman who doesn't have the body for a skin tight dress, shouldn't wear it