She has a boyfriend?

So I finally found my 'perfect girl', smart, beautiful and we share all the same interests but after building up the courage to ask her out I found out that she has a boyfriend. I'm really sensitive for a guy, I take really hard emotional hits over nothing and I'm having a hard time getting over this. I haven't ever had a girlfriend and I can't keep my mind off her. I know maybe we'll be together eventually and maybe we won't but I need to keep my distance, I don't want to turn into one of those douches that try to separate a girl from her man- she is with him for a reason after all.

So what are your tips to get her off my mind? I see her every week at a local nightclub where I work as a cameraman. This girl occupies my thoughts all day. To make it worse I edit video shot at the club at home so I see her in video clips all the time.

This is really getting me down, please help

Most Helpful Guy

• my man my man... you can throw out the idea of outta mind outta sight lol.

but honestly why give up on the girl of your dreams? never everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr give up on a dream

i don't care who it is or what it is. you decide whether or not its worth chasing or working for...

honestly. be her friend? be the other guy. be the different guy. all guys have flaws I guarentee

her boyfriend has a few more or another. be her friend. talk. be cool. gentlemen. compliment her.

make her feel good. you'll get her. don't act dumb. don't act desperate. be cool. you'll be fine

focus on yourself. continue doing your thing. don't let it phase you. man up bro. good luck :p

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• You really to get things in perspective, or you're gonna have a really crummy life. Just look at the big picture for a minute; you asked a girl out, and she told you she already has a boyfriend. To you, this is a a gut-wrenching, world-shaking event, whereas to me it would only mean there were now only 3,499,999,999 women in the world left to ask out, as opposed to the 3,500,000,000 that were available when the day began. Now, stop crying in your beer, and get on with it.

• Find another chick and get over her simple as that. And stop being so sensitive, what would have happened if she didn't have a boyfriend, you asked her out and she said no?

• Then I'd be equally upset. I'm different than other guys, I established that in my first paragraph. no need to be a prick. I know I need to get over her I'm asking how to go about doing it

• Simple find another chick, there's millions of them out there, and lots of them are single.

• yea it's tough I know. I've been turned down before. Keep on keepin' on. And always keep in mind there's another girl out there with your name on her buddy! And when the time comes you'll forget all about this girl