When's the fake tan trend going to stop?

Don't get me wrong I wear it too but only when I'm going out at the weekends and it does make me feel like I look better with it, but I hate it and its such an effort. I see at the moment the pale skin look seems to be coming back in, in Hollywood but girls like Katy Perry and Zoey Deschanel, although gorgeous are not pale to me.

I have freckly Irish skin now that's pale

Most Helpful Girl

• Ha!

I agree with Distant...

No way I could not agree with him.

I believe everyone looks best with the skin color they were born with. I am very pale, and I like it and nurture it. I keep away from the sun, I wear 50+ sunblock and I never go out of the house in the daytime/the full blown sun terror from 9am until 6pm ad least.../ (during Summertime) if I'm not forced to go out -for whatever reason.

Just appreciate your beautiful skin and take care of it and the best thing is, you'll look amazing while you're getting older. The 'years' are not so noticable on people who take care of their skin and don't expose themselves to that much sun, as opposed to the ones that do the exact opposite.

And even if you DO take care of your skin, but still sunbathe you'll end up looking 10-15 years older (in your 40's) than you usually would.

What Guys Said 4

• Frankly, I wish it had stopped before it started. We'll just see how most of their skin turns out in 20 years :)

~Distant

• Well, you don't have to wear it. I'm in love with the fake tan trend, myself =] Not on me, like, on other people.

• When all the girls who fake tan die from skin cancer.

No really I don't know I don't think it ever will because it will show the 'rebellious' side. Like underage drinking

• I'm not a fan. They look too artificial..

What Girls Said 4

• never. ha ha I hate the girls that you can seriously see that they tan every single day and get spray tans.. to the point where they look orange it's disgusting. I hate to say, but I do tan. I don't do it every day but I love color specially because the feeling of it makes me happier during the winter. Just how I am (; , and yeah whatever when people say you can die from cancer..

-DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY THINGS CAN CAUSE YOU TO GET CANCER THESE DAYS. ha ha A LOT.

everyone's going to die sooner or later

• Haha, I hope its over soon as well XD I keep seeing so many cheese puffs in jeans and a shirt walking down the street :D

• soon , is all I can hope for :P

• i don't care less. if I want to do it, fine, if I don't fine. what other people do doesn't matter to me