Girl's guide to dressing nice. did I get it right?

all girls have different styles. some are sporty, some are girly, some are punk. what ever your style if you follow these rules you'll always look good.

1. wear tight clothes to show off your figure. that doesn't mean a size 8 should try to squeeze into a size 2, but wear clothes that are fitted and cling to your body.

2. show off one part of your body, but only one. pick from shoulders, cleavage, stomach, butt, and legs. cover up 4 of them, but accentuate 1. that way you show a little skin and are sexy but still leave some mystery and aren't slutty.

do those sound good? anything to add?

What Guys Said 1

• Yes. Throw "shoulders" off your list.

• why? shoulders are one of the sexiest parts of the female body

• actually I live in plymouth, mass so...yeah, I do. haha.

• OMG! That is hysterical! Ha! Well, in that case keep shoulders on your list and add knees.

What Girls Said 1

• link

here's a link to an article I wrote about this if you're interested.

But for number 1 - make sure you know the difference between fitting your figure and clinging to it. Clinging never looks good - you can have the flattest stomach, not an ounce of cellulite on you and get something in a really clingy material - even in the right size - and it will find some to show.

2 - I pretty much agree with - but don't take it to the extreme, you can still wear a short skirt and a top that shows your stomach - or some variation of the 5 - and not look slutty. People look slutty when they try to - two different girls can wear the exact same outfit, one look like a slut in it, the other not.

But yeah- as guidelines they're pretty good.