Smells you can't stand?

I'm really sensitive to smells so some just make me want to run from them! Curious what smells bother other people. The ones that get me are purell or any other hand sanitizer, that Christmas potpourri spicy stuff, and the smell of lipstick (I can't wear it for more than a minute or two when I'm in stage makeup bleehhh) thanks for sharing!

The food comments remind me that I hate the smell of my brother's favorite pizza. It's cheese with chicken and pepperoni and it's so greasy and just smells terrible

Most Helpful Guy

• One time when I was 14 we were staying at lakeside cabin up near Prince George. I took 2-pound stones out of the lake and let them sit in the fire for a while, then I picked them out of the fire using branches, and brought them to the motherf***in' outhouse. In she goes.

The most vile smell imaginable.

The funny thing is, I kept at it. Rock after rock, sizzle, gag, wretch, flee.

• Brilliant. How do people come up with stuff like this? Rofl

• If you had the appetite to eat the fish after that lol :)

• Yeah once you get away from the outhouse you're okay.

And the fish was super yummy. :P

What Guys Said 8

• Potpourri in general, it's pointless and stupid, scented candles just annoy me for some reason, don't like the petrol/gas smell even though everybody seems to love it and flares the nostrils furioisly as soon as they smell it, Farts aswell but more so the silent but really eggy ones

• farts

• Hair dye

Vinegar

Public toilets (rancid aging p*ss smell)

Tuna

• The smell that I hate the most is a girl who has doused herself in perfume, so much so that you can smell her half a mile away if you are downwind, and if she gets close to you it's like standing next to a perfume factory.

• Tobacco smoke. My mother smoked while I was still a child, and I grew up hating it.

• I hate it too. I always cough obnoxiously when I'm passing a smoker. It's just hard to breathe around that smoke, like when I have to go by a smoke shop to get to the dance studio

• Burning rubber.

• I can't stop gagging if I smell moldy food.

• heavy seafood

What Girls Said 8

• Bananas. I'm basically allergic - the smell of them makes me gag, the feel of them makes me gag, the taste of them makes me gag... I can always tell if something's got banana in it.

Any public places where people have peed. It's horrible. Really horrible =[

Weed. It just smells so... sickening? And cigarettes, also - which is really annoying, because I smoke cigarettes (I started when I was having my rebellious teenager phase, and now I'm so addicted and I've been trying to quit but I haven't managed yet ='[ ) so I have loads of different sprays and stuff I always end up using... and I never smoke inside. I smoked in my room once when my dad went away for a while so he wouldn't know, but I hated the smell so much I never did it again...

Vomit. I've looked after people when they were ill before and oh my gosh, the smell of vomit is not good. I'm also a recovered bulimic...

And... kitty litter. When it's been used, anyway... -_-

• I have a really sensitive sense of smell (I can usually smell a girl when she is on her period), but most smells don't bother me. I love the smell of cigarettes but hate the smell of pot, which is strange as I smoke both. Can't stand bad breath or the smell of spit in general. Vomit and decaying animals get to me too... but I guess those get to everyone.

• Coconut oil, the smell of food that's being deep fried, and nauseatingly strong perfume smells (especially vanilla). It's the worst in the girl's locker room. There are like 50 scents that all merge together, and it gets hard to even breathe.

• I hate the smell of bananas

• Cheese, mayo, ass, fart, ammonia, vinegar etc.

• papaya

throw up

tar

open sewers

dead animals

burning hair

the homeless guy that hangs out by 7-11

• ketchup.

• It happens that I smell really well & it can be a horrible gift at times! lol

Stinky feet, bad breath, bad cookin' food, ..many more

• I hate my strong sense of smell sometimes too. My friends say I should be a sniffer dog or a canary in a mine because I'm so sensitive *-*

• Me too! lol