Are piercings/modifications unattractive?

i have my eyebrow, cartilage, lobes (at 0G), and septum *which is usually flipped in*. I plan on getting a few more ear piercings and maybe some lip ones, and when I'm old enough I will be getting tattoos.

considering mods are more widely accepted than a couple decades ago, are they unattractive? or the ones that I have?

Updates:
damn, only girls are finding them attractive. I'm straight!

are there ANY guys into body mods?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Well.

Personally, I don't like an excess of piercings. Ears, navel and sometimes tongue are acceptable while things such as snake-bites and gauges are just plain disgusting to me.

As for body modifications, in terms of tattoos a few non-extensive ones are fine but anything the same size or larger than a sleeve is unnatractive to me. If you're talking about body modification such as splitting the tip of your Tongue in half, well, I think you can guess my feelings about that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I'm usually not a fan of eyebrow piercings on girls, but the others are alright. I couldn't really tell if it's attractive or not on you without seeing a picture though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like piercing. The only place for piercing on a girl's body is her belly button.

And girls who have a piercing in their septum always remind me a history lesson I had years ago, when a teacher told us that in ancient history some nations forced captured female slaves to get their septum pierced. This meant that these women are now sex slaves and everyone could do whatever they wanted with them, literally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I find them unattractive. But that's just me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that mostly all piercings are sexy. Lip rings are very sexy and small lip studs are extremely cute. I don't care for labret piercings, though. Piercings are exceptionally attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually yeah. The only piercings I like are tongue and belly button. Some look good on certain girls but usually any other besides the two I listed look terrible.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I find piercings attractive on both girls and guys, so long as their entire face isn't covered in them. I don't like the septum very much, but I love lip and eyebrow piercings. I think they're hot. I'm neutral on ear piercings.

0|0
    0|0
    • With regards to your update, there are guys who like body mods. They're just a small section of the male population, so you won't find a lot of representation.

Most of the guys I know who like piercings and tattoos have modified their own bodies. If you're attracted to guys with body mods, chances are they'll be attracted to you as well.

• I find them attractive

what you have is fine , don't worry :)

0|0
    0|0