Girls with creative makeup-- what do you think?

When it comes to makeup, I've always been on the safe side. This is normally my go-to look: link

However, I'm starting to get more creative with it. I've tried some of these looks out recently, plus a few more of my own creation: link

link

link

Today I did my makeup like this, and a few girls have complemented me on it: link

Girls-- How do you normally do your makeup? Why do you choose to do it that way?

Guys-- Just give general opinions, I guess.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think the natural look is the best for everyday wear and you can experiment with colours like light pink, copper, bronzer, etc. but keep it more toward the neutral side. like you could give the gold from your fourth link a go more often because its still a little different though more everyday appropriate than a rainbow on your eyelids hehe. I think definitely go with the more creative makeup for special occasions like parties though! Like I adore your third link down, I think that looks so gorgeous! Everyday I don't usually wear eyeshadow, and only wear mascara and eyeliner on my eyes, and when I go out I guess I'm pretty "safe" as well, because I usually just go with more shimmery neutral colours because I have the "coastal scents" warm 88 palette which I use allll the time.

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly I like it when a girl goes all out with her makeup as long as she doesn't look like Mimi off of the drew carrey show! Lol but I also belive it's more of a treat when they only do it once in a while like on a date, I'm not saying don't where make up every day but save the fancy stuff for a speical day and personaly I like it when you use the Black eye liner? Aroun your eyes like the blond in gone in 60 sec it really makes girls eyes stand out witch is HOT!

What Girls Said 7

• I usually go natural during the day and add color when I attend an event or I am going out for the evening. Personally, every guy I have dated LOVED my turquoise eyeliner and always wanted me to have bright colored eye makeup- but not trashy- just attention getting. I think as long as your skin is pretty natural and not caked on, you can add bright color and look super cute without looking overdone

• I agree. That's why I generally stay away from blush and bronzer when I'm doing bright eye colors.

• I think vibrant colors are most appealing to women's taste in make-up, but from all of the guys I know using more natural colors when doing your make-up is more of a turn on to them. For example, a smokey eye using black, brown, and gold looks more natural to them than one using blue like the ones in your examples. However, I think you should do your make-up however you want! Life is short, you should do what you want! It's always good to mix up your make-up routine it helps you figure out what looks best on you.

• I like to play with colors that are bright especially as liners. Nothing as crazy as the pics you put up but they would be fun for a special occasion! Daily I like to do neutral or smoky eyes too

• I usually go with a more natural look, or a smokey eye...but I've done the rainbow thing and I think it's pretty awesome! Also, I liked the gold eyeshadow, just not the purple and white liner with it.

But basically, you should just stick with whatever you like. :)

• i only put mascara and eyeliner black black to emphasize my eyes but that's it:)and I'm the same way as you used to be always playing it safe I don't really have time to do it all fancy lol

• i wear minimum makeup. just foundation and I'm good to go

• personally I think the natural is prettier and probably most guys do too